Muppets Series 1 at MEIJERS!???

Corbet

Reaction score
I just went there and they had all of series 1 minus the playset. I thought that Meijer wasnt on the list for stores that sell the figures?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Oh yeah everyone, by the way...

Meijers is now carrying the Muppets. It's a long story -- and not very interesting actually -- but Meijers is now on board for Series 1. If it does well, expect to see the future series there as well; however, as they have just received Series 1, they have not yet placed an order for Series 2...

Hopefully, if all goes well, Meijers will be in synch with everyone else and will get Series 3 at the same time everyone else does.

Out of curiousity, what were there prices?

Corbet

Reaction score
$6.99! They had TONS of kermits, 2 dr. teeths, 2 honeydews, and I think 4 ms. piggys. I plan to buy another set to keep MOMC.

Corbet

Reaction score
do you know why they arn't carrying the playset? (Maybe they are but they were already sold out?)

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Nope. As of yet, they have not ordered the playset. We do have a small amount left in stock, and they may be taking them soon. We shall see.

Thanks for the update though! Glad to see that they made it to the stores -- a lot faster than other not-to-be-named retail chains... *cough, cough*

Corbet

Reaction score
glad to see meijers is actualy worth buying from. There figure aisle sucks here. They have not had any McFarlane since Ultima Online, they had moved the TF armada and never put them back out (except for Megatron and Prime), and I've only seen 1 series of simpsons there. The only thing they are good for is Star Wars Episode 2 figures which I'm not into.