1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Series 3 Vinylmation Designs from Mike Boon

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jul 12, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Are those official or fan-made? I know somebody posted their own designs for a series 3, with most (probably all, I can't really remember) of those characters. In fact somebody even posted the image on Muppet Wiki, thinking it was official (or thinking it was okay to post fan creations on pages like that).

Also, this thread is not for the Vinylmation figures, it's for the Funko Pop toys.
  3. muppetlover123

wow sorry wrong thread and i dont think their offical but they look great
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

No problem. I moved this to a new thread for you.
  5. muppetlover123

Sorry phillip lol
  6. muppetlover123

heres the pic for series 3

[​IMG]
    the guy who designed those designed a series 4
    [​IMG]

and a series 5

[​IMG]
    LStein, Muppet fan 123 and galagr like this.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sorry, but the inclusion of Skeeter ALONE means this is a fan made attempt at wishful thinking. These are well done and a lot of effort went into them clearly, but it's still getting a "not gonna happen" from me.
    LStein and dwmckim like this.
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, these surface last year and I was so excited. This is fan made! :sympathy:
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

These are perfect! Each one is brilliantly thought out and done so well! I have a feeling these are fan-made. But they are perfect!
  10. muppetlover123

yeah they should be made
  11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

At first I didn't like series 5, but I notice now that each row is a different Muppet movie.
    Row 1: The Muppet Movie
    Row 2: TMTM
    Row 3: GMC