Muppets showing up on The Disney Channel as well.

Irishmom2

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I was wondering if you have made aware of the Muppets characters are showing up on Disney Channel with short shows and such and I was a bit surprised that most of the characters are there as well. I just wanted to let you to know and inform your kids to watch it too if they are watching the movies and some of the time they will show short shows with muppets in it. It's pretty awesome to see it back on television. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I was wondering if you have made aware of the Muppets characters are showing up on Disney Channel with short shows and such and I was a bit surprised that most of the characters are there as well. I just wanted to let you to know and inform your kids to watch it too if they are watching the movies and some of the time they will show short shows with muppets in it. It's pretty awesome to see it back on television. :big_grin:
What exactly is happening? Is it the sketches from Studio DC: Almost Live? Such as Kermit singing with Ashley Tisdale and the Electric Mayhem with Miley Cyrus?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Yeah...like I have seen shorts from excerpts from Studio DC is that what is it~?