"Muppets Take Manhattan" DVD in cereal

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I searched through the past two months threads in the merchandise and couldn't find a post about this so I thought I would post.

I bought a box of Honey Nut Chex the other day and it came with a free DVD of MTM. Full movie with previews of the Swamp Years and some other movie. And all I had to spend was the $3.50 for the cereal and I got a movie. The only negative aspect is that it doesn't come with a case like you would get if you bought the movie directly in the store.

The cereal company is also giving out DVDs of "Bear in the Big Blue House", "Animated Adventures of Jackie Chan" and I can't remember what the other one was.

Joe

Reaction score
'Buddy' it's another movie Henson worked on (about a Gorilla named Buddy):smile: :zany:

radionate

Reaction score
I'm surprised you found one on a ceral box still. These came out last year sometime around Halloween. We had quite a few discussions about them, and it took me forever to find them. Then they were all sold out within a week around here.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Wow! I must be lucky!

My brother and sister actually saw them first at the end of January. I think my brother would've seen them if they had been around earlier because he buys cereal every week.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
My wife usually buys a box of cereal for her brother for Christmas, so we decided it would be nice to get him MTM dvd and the cereal. I think it was Lucky Charms. They still have those boxes out? Last I saw them was in January at Wal-Mart. Maybe their at Pic-n.... BigLots! now. Have to check. I need a MTM dvd.
Tony