Muppets Take Manhattan showing at Cinema in Leicester

sal

Reaction score
The Muppets Take Manhattan will be showing at the Phoenix cinema in Leicester (U.K.). 3.00 pm on Sunday 23rd February. A rare opportunity to see a Muppet classic on the big screen.

If anyone from this board goes then come and say "hi" to me. I'll be the harrassed looking 40 year old in the Animal T-shirt.

the great prawn

Reaction score
cool. i have it on video so i have no reason to go and see it, but it gives every one the chance to see it (those who havent got it or seen it before)
i wish they did the same but with the great muppet caper, they would be the best

sal

Reaction score
But watching a film on video is NOTHING like seeing it at the cinema. That's like saying watching a football match on television is like being at the game or that looking at a postcard of the Golden Gate Bridge is like being in San Francisco.

The cinema couldn't get Great Muppet Caper - which is a shame.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Jeeze aint that the truth. The theater is such a step up from home viewing. God, what I wouldn't give to see the Muppet movies, MST3K: TM, and my other favs on the big screen again..but, I digress. Enjoy the show sal, and do report if you see any other true Muppet fans! :big_grin:

-Matt