Muppets Take To The Skies - PSX

Luke

Reaction score
Anybody got any news on this Playstation game ? - i thought it was due out fairly soon but have heard nothing from either the gaming magazines/sites or muppet sites.

I want it !!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the game as well. Last I heard it was possible it might not make it in time for Christmas. It is kind of strange though that the only mention of the game so far has been through Henson.com.

Let me see if I can find out anything new and I'll report back.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Not sure who is making it - i guess the TDK Mediactive deal has kicked in by now. They were supposed to have a whole caboodle of new information on Muppet games available to the press at ECTS (including games for the Xbox) but as far as i know nothing ever matierialised. Appreciate the help !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Luke

Hi Luke!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the game too. I have been reading a lot of playstation mags the past few months and have found nothing on it, i think i might e-mail the offical playstation mag online and see if they know anything about the game at all.

I just hope i don't have to buy the UK version of this game first and then also buy some cooky chip to play it on, again only to find out i can only play the game in just black & White, then wait about six months for the game to come to the US and buy it again;-)

zack)Rowlf the, yeah...my life story, right Luke?:wink: Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Luke

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I just hope i don't have to buy the UK version of this game first and then also buy some cooky chip to play it on, again only to find out i can only play the game in just black & White, then wait about six months for the game to come to the US and buy it again;-)
LOL - yeah but that sounded so much more fun. I think this time i'll wait for the American version - buy that - play it in black and white, and then just head off to the local shop to get the colour one. It'd be a hoot ! :big_grin:

Hope you like the game Zack !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It was a hoot Luke, it was a hoot... :rolleyes: :big_grin:

I'm still trying to think on what type of game it is going to be, i mean and air planes of coures, i'm just wondering if it will be like what you guessed before "Muppet Racemania but with plane's" that was my first thought as well.

Zack)Rowlf the, althought Muppet RaceMania does have planes, it's Sam the Eagle's racer, plus you can play a dog fight with six muppets in their own planes in the muppet show ariches level.Dog.

I just hope this games got penguins like in MRM and a little in MMA

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i guess it'll be quite a wacky game - flying chickens and whatnot ! Should be a lot of fun !

Reaction score
What's Happening?

Ok this game is way over due. Who do you contact to see when Hensons new release date is on this game. I checked Henson.com and it still has the Dec 2002 date. Any news would be better than none. I think I have been very patient :smile: So does any one know or at least know who to bug for the info.?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Go to Henson.com and go to their press releases and calendar et al.

Reaction score
Must be the blonde in me

Unless I am completely blind I can't find anything on Henson.com other than the Dec 2002 release date. The last thing they posted on the calender was dated November 20. If you have seen other wise please let me know. Thanks