Muppets that interviewed kids

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I can't remember lots of Sesame Street episodes, but I remember the skits muppets do when they do one-on-one interviewing with the children. But, I need to know which muppets interviewed the kids. I know Herry Monster, Grover, and Cookie Monster mostly did this. But, were there any other muppets who did one-on-one sessions with children? The reason I am asking, is not all the muppets interview the children, and it seems to me like the ones who don't are not the major stars. But, can anyone recall any other muppets who did this? Thanks.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
nearly all the Muppets on SS have interviwed kids at one time I know Zoe, Telly, elmo and Ernie have...even baby natasha (with her family) have done it.....so occasionly even the minor charactors do it.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Thanks. Geez, now I feel really ridicilous. It seems like 1/2 of the "Sesame Street" muppet cast have done it. But, I was also wondering: did Bert ever do it, and out of curiousity, how would you guys feel if the muppets from "The Muppet Show". Just wondering, thanks.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Change to my previous post: I was asking, how would you guys feel if the muppets from "The Muppet Show" also did it. Sorry for the error. Thanks.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Interviewed kids? Is that what your asking about Muppet Show characters? Because if so, of course it would be awesome. Muppets and kids just go hand in hand, because kids don't restrain themselves. If they want to give someone a hug, they just do it. And as we all know, kids say the darndest things, and it would be fun to see someone like Fozzie, Gonzo, Floyd or Miss Piggy react to something funny a kid has said.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I do remember seeing kids being interviewed by..

*Kermit
*Grover
*Bert and Sherlock Hemlock
*Herry Monster
*Cookie Monster(he appeared in one segment with Lexine, talking about the letter A)

I am not sure if Oscar interviewed any kids, but in the book "Sesame Street Unpaved", there is a photo of Oscar with a boy...don't know if that was an actual appearance or not.

Dantecat

Reaction score
WOW! I do remember seeing Bert and Sherlock Hemlock interviewing a boy helping to count to 20 I think! Totally forgot about it till right now!

BTW,(1)What year was that skit?
(2)Where did it take place at?
(3)If Ending Music is just on there,How does it go?

That was a good skit I absolutely remember seein that one time when I was little! :smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
WOW! I do remember seeing Bert and Sherlock Hemlock interviewing a boy helping to count to 20 I think! Totally forgot about it till right now!
1)The skit took place somewhere in the 70's(I think,judging by how old the clip looks)
2)Blue background(just like in the skits w/Grover and Jon-Jon)
3)I can't remember if there was an ending music in it or not