1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by jacobsnchz, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Hey, it did sound like muffins! Nice. :D

And Floyd and Dr. Teeth (and Janice) sound great! It's nice to see them back. And it was nice to hear Rizzo and Pepe tell Miley not to worry about the band because they've played with bigger celebrities than her. :p
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Only four more hours to go! I'm on the edge of my seat here, and the anticipation is building! *gasps!* And I think I might be starting to sound like Gonzo! :concern:
  3. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Yes it's going on soon. Do you think that disney will put it on DVD? I'm thinking of setting my VCR, (yes I still use a VCR)
  4. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

If it does well I think they will.
  5. Evoulie

Evoulie Member

I don't think Disney will put it on DVD untill the other Muppet specials have aired on Disney Channel.

Ev
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*fingers crossed* What time is it over there, guys?
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

4:30 in the PM, my fair Beau. We're still two and a half hours away from Studio DC. *waits impatiently*
  8. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

It's 6:06 pm here in the East Coast (Pittsburgh,pa)
  9. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Maybe this has been posted already but i'm sure it's listed on the Disney line up. it will play again at 11:00 pm tonight on the other Disney channel 2 or whatever they call it. I don't mean the Toon Disney channle though. I saw it on the line up a few times in the next few days in case anyone misses it.

Wow this is so odd, it's been so long since i actuality took time to sit down and watch regular TV. :insatiable:
  10. AnimatedC9000

ONLY ONE MORE HOUR 'TIL THE SPECIAL! ! ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! *jumps up and down like the fangirl she is*
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Stevie, u would say that, lol - just gotta look at your avatar, Disneys biggest fan. Unfortunately we're not all into Kermit wearing the Mickey ears my friend - sure we want Muppet stuff, but quality Muppet stuff. Kudos to Disney for trying and they have done a lot of good, but there is a chance they could do more harm than good. Fans are allowed to have concerns.

As for the quality of the acting, i think the trailers speak for themselves. I guess we will know for sure when it airs properly.
  12. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I'm going to have to pay attention or I'll miss it and have to kick myself (I'm on the computer with the TV right next to it, so hopefully I won't lose track of time).
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

A little more than a half-hour to go!
  14. AnimatedC9000

Are you taking my job? :shifty:

Heheh, just kidding! ;)
  15. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.