1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppets to appear on America's Got Talent next week

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Mark Johns, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

it was announced towards the end of tonight's Americas Got Talent, by Nick Cannon, that the Muppets will be appearing next week in all their Muppetty goodness. NATIONAL PRIME TIME EXPOSURE!!! YAY!!!

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

What's the date for it?

3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Awesome!!

4. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

I want to know what the date is too so I can record it.

5. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Hooray, the muppets on primetime is always something to celebrate, though I wish I knew which day they will appear on. Obviously Clifford, Hilda, Wendy, and Gladys will appear, and it might be a longshot, but I hope we see Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, and Gonzo.

6. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

It will be this coming Wednesday. Sorry about the lag in response time.

7. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Obviously it would be pointless to have anyone appear who the general public has no idea who they are. Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo may be overplayed, but there's a reason why. Because they are the best.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  8. Muppet Master

Why can no one get my jokes around here? Sheesh, obviously none of those characters will be on the show. Anyways, I wish it was Tuesday, because I watch other shows on Wednesday, but when the muppets are on prime time I will tune in for sure, and I am glad it is not during season premiere week, so I can not wait to see the muppets on America's Got Talent.

9. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

What channel and time will this be? I've never watched AGT. :coy:

10. Muppet Master

It is on at 9pm on NBC, I hope that helps.

11. Muppet Master

Wait, are they for sure not going to be on tonight? I hope they are not, because I probably will not watch it tonight, because I am sick and tired of waiting a long time and ending up watching of less than a minute of muppet material, why can there not be a muppet alert device that when the muppets are on television it beeps, and changes to the channel the muppets are on, or it could be attatched to a television remote.

12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.