Muppets to receive Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star on March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
It looks like the Walk of Fame ceremony is back on! The Muppets will be getting their star on March 20 in front of the El Capitan Theater. Lisa Henson and Jason Segel are scheduled to speak. There's no mention of who will be representing the Muppets, but I'm sure someone will have to be there!

http://www.walkoffame.com/pages/upcoming-ceremonies

cahuenga

Reaction score
I hope Frank will be there among all the muppeters, and I think its a good opportunity to perform one of his characters again..for the last time!

zoebell

Reaction score
he should be there, but i sort of doubt it. unless he's privately expressed his approval of the new movie to jason segel or something. otherwise, i would think it'd be kind of awkward with jason speaking and all.

i'm dying to know what he thought of it, or if he actually saw it. because there's no way it was at all disrespectful of the characters, like he thought it was going to be. i think it must have just been the possessiveness he felt over them and bitterness towards seeing it taken over by new people

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
AwwwwwSWEET!

Any word on whether any of this will be televised?

-----------------

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh this is exciting finally the muppets are getting their star what will there next achievement be space maybe :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
Will this be televised...or will we have to see after the fact??

Alvin

Reaction score
Surely there will be video of it somewhere.....????

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It would be great if they would invite as many Muppet performers as possible and then send in as many characters as performers, so it would look like many characters would be there to accept their star.

Status
Not open for further replies.