1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets to receive Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star on March 20

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Minstrel Murray, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It looks like the Walk of Fame ceremony is back on! The Muppets will be getting their star on March 20 in front of the El Capitan Theater. Lisa Henson and Jason Segel are scheduled to speak. There's no mention of who will be representing the Muppets, but I'm sure someone will have to be there!

http://www.walkoffame.com/pages/upcoming-ceremonies
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

3. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

I hope Frank will be there among all the muppeters, and I think its a good opportunity to perform one of his characters again..for the last time!
  4. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

he should be there, but i sort of doubt it. unless he's privately expressed his approval of the new movie to jason segel or something. otherwise, i would think it'd be kind of awkward with jason speaking and all.

i'm dying to know what he thought of it, or if he actually saw it. because there's no way it was at all disrespectful of the characters, like he thought it was going to be. i think it must have just been the possessiveness he felt over them and bitterness towards seeing it taken over by new people
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    AwwwwwSWEET!

Any word on whether any of this will be televised?

-----------------
  6. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

oh this is exciting finally the muppets are getting their star what will there next achievement be space maybe :)
  7. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Will this be televised...or will we have to see after the fact??
  9. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Surely there will be video of it somewhere.....????
  10. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It would be great if they would invite as many Muppet performers as possible and then send in as many characters as performers, so it would look like many characters would be there to accept their star.
  11. muppetlover123

like have a puppeteer with 2 of their main characters on there hands
  12. muppfozz

muppfozz Member

;)It probably will be only Kermit and Miss Piggy. I would love to see many , many Muppets and the people who do such wonderful job with them. GOOD FOR THEM!
  13. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

they probably won't be able to hide steve and eric for that one, i assume
  14. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

The Walk Of Fame told me the ceremony will not be televised, therefore we will not get to see what happens.....:( :( :(
  15. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Bah...as long as it is being recorded (I'm sure someone will)
  16. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

They said they didn't have that capability...so I am not sure it will even be recorded! I hope so!
  17. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

well, isn't there footage of anyone who gets their star? there's usually footage of these things, i'm sure there's going to be video of it. there was video when kermit got his
  18. muppetlover123

19. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Entertainment tonight said they would be there tomorrow on the show tonight.
  20. The Walk of Fame page says they'll have video up within 3 days.
    DannyRWW likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.