Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Thanks for the release Zack. That's an interesting combination. Jessica Simpson, Miss Piggy and the Muppets.

What do you guys think of the pairing?

I think it's a good pairing for Miss Piggy and the Muppets. I'd love to see the Swiner smash the Whiner!! :mad:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well that means that if AFTER the commercials if I don't get something, I know exactly who to ask!

no questions now...but as soon as those commercials pop up, I might have a few.....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh yeah...forgot to say one thing.....COOL! and thanks for what knowledge you did pour out....You've made my day!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thank you VERY much Grant!! That was more then enough info to tell and we love it! the Henson company is an awsome one! Thanks for ever little details! I might be working the super bowl at a pizza place (not pizza hut) but we should have a tv so i hope to see some muppets, if not i'm sure like you said the ads will run after the game during the month or so!

Can i ask this though? do you work for the Henson company or are a close friend of people who work with Henson? I belive i've seen you around here, i'm sorry i just didn't know who you were before.

It's nice that there will be other Muppets other then Piggy, too bad for Pepe but well at least he was at the shoot, and well Rizzo takes a break again, But we gotta have Kermit so it make sence.

Zach,

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
toaster boy...I have a question I've been meaning to ask for a long time (and don't worry, I think this one you can legally answer :wink: )

that is you in your avatar, right...I mean, if you want to get a random picture off a Google search, that's fine with me, albeit a tad odd.

Whatever

Reaction score
Is it just me, or did the post by that guy who saw the commercials being shot disappear? This is a weird day... in Spanish the Foreign language secretary came in to announce the tutoring times. I said I'd signed up to do tutoring, was I not accepted? She looked at the schedule and said I was supposed to tutor TONIGHT, which I can't. I have class. I've been running around straightening that out... weird.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Is it just me, or did the post by that guy who saw the commercials being shot disappear? This is a weird day... in Spanish the Foreign language secretary came in to announce the tutoring times. I said I'd signed up to do tutoring, was I not accepted? She looked at the schedule and said I was supposed to tutor TONIGHT, which I can't. I have class. I've been running around straightening that out... weird.

What the?!?! :concern: :confused: :eek: Your right, it's gone, all of his post. I hope he didn't get in trouble or anything.

Whatever

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
What the?!?! :concern: :confused: :eek: Your right, it's gone, all of his post. I hope he didn't get in trouble or anything.
good, I haven't lost it yet.