1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Zack the Dog, Jan 24, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I haven't seen the commercial. It sounds like a good one to watch, though.
  2. towels

towels New Member

The reason the Muppets Pizza Hut commercial was never seen in most of the ad reviews is because it aired before kick-off and was not a true Super Bowl commercial. I imagine pregame rates are slightly cheaper...
    :)
  3. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I've been seeing the commercial with Jessica a lot since it premired on the SuperBowl. But, they never show the other one with just the Muppets.
  4. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Yeah, I still haven't seen that one. I keep looking for it online to download, but I still haven't found it.
  5. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

When it aired during the Superbowl I got alittle over half of it on tape.
  6. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

There's a Muppets Pizza Hut commercial without Jessica Simpson? Dangnabbit, I haven't seen it yet! I like the one with Jessica in it, even though she annoys the daylights out of me, just because I love Animal's 'bye-bye' at the end.
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I haven't seen the other one either. It seems like they never play it anymore.
  8. AndyWan Kenobi

I guess maybe if they're only going to play one, it makes sense for them to play the one that has even more celebrities in it. Though I'd prefer to see the one with more Muppets and less other nonsense. :)
  9. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

My sentiments exactly, AndyWan...oh well, I guess Muppets with celebs is better than no Muppets at all!
  10. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

They haven't played it since it premeired on the Superbowl.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I have the one ur talking about on tape. I wished I could put it up here or somewhere. But I don't know how. But Yea I see the one w/ Jessica in it more then I see the other one.
  12. Daffyfan2003

I saw the other one just now. They played it on ABC Family. I have to admit that it was kind of dull. It was much shorter than the other one and basically all it was with the Muppets arguing. The one with Jessica Simpson is much more entertaining. It's no wonder we see that one more often.
  13. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

You actually saw it? Wow I thought they quit playing it.
  14. Daffyfan2003

Yeah, me too. I guess we'll all have to watch ABC Family around three in the afternoon. That's what time they played it today. Incidentally, I've noticed two different versions of that commercial. One that ended the same as the Jessica Simpson commercial where Piggy spoke in the bullhorn. "Gather round the good stuff." Then there was another one that ended with Kermit saying, "Want anything green with your pizza?"
  15. Daffyfan2003

Just out of curiousity

Did anybody else happen to see the commercial that I just described? They seem to be playing it a lot lately and so far I'm the only one who mentioned it. I was just wondering if anybody else had seen it.
  16. Daffyfan2003

I guess I am the only one. Maybe I was just hallucinating about seeing the commercial. Lol.
  17. jediX

jediX Active Member

Yes, I have seen all of them as well (and incidentally, I also have the Muppet-only with Kermit talking on his own at the end as mpeg, too).
  18. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I saw a new one with Kermit at the end saying put something green on your pizza. I have been seeing alot of all the Muppet Pizza Hut commercials lately.
  19. Daffyfan2003

That's good. I thought it was just me who saw it. I was getting worried that my TV was just cursed with showing Muppet commercials. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad. Lol.
  20. AndyWan Kenobi

Did you encode this yourself, or download it? If you downloaded it, where did you find it?

:confused: