Muppets to star on "The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour"

Beebers

Reaction score
foofoocakes said:
Its a pity that The muppets will have to dumd down their comedy so Jessica and Nick will be able to understand it. :smile:
Isn't it? ****.

:big_grin:

dmx10101

Reaction score
There is a fullpage ad for The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour in Entertainment Weekly.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I did just see an ad on TV for this a few days ago, I seem to catch it more then half way threw the ad when I turned it on and I saw most of it sadly it didn't show any Kermit and Piggy clips from what I saw.

I have to say that Jim Hill artical is VERY miss leading, i'd have to read it again...wherever it is?...but if i remember somewhat he made it seem like this was "A Jessica/Nick and Muppet Variety hour and it was made due to the success of the Jessica and Muppet Pizza Hut ad's!!!" if that's what I read right, i could be wrong but that is way of from what this is, this basicaly has nothing to do with the Muppets,they are just guests, it's because of that newlyweds show with Nick and Jessica. Then going on with the success of the Muppet Pizza hut ad with Jessica that's one thing that help Kermit and Piggy get onto this show.

Like I said I could be wrong, i just quicky read Jim Hills artical. :zany:

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm not really excited about this. I won't be watching it, but hopefully it might make some new Muppet fans!

P

Philo and Gunge

They showed a clip on Acess Hollywood last night. Kermit and Piggy said nothing, they just stared at Nick and Jessica. Jess went "Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy!" and there was a large neon sign that said Kermit or something.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I heard an ad for the show last night. I say 'heard' because I was in another room when the TV was on. The only thing I heard was Piggy yelling "I'm the star!" and then an announcer voice saying "Nick and Jessica Hour this Sunday!" Or something...

--Klonoa

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
That's cool that the Muppets are on it but I don't know if I'd be able to sit through the rest of it.

--Klonoa

Isn't it sad that is the Norm. Lets keep our fingers crossed for Oz, though its sad to think a New Muppet series might be dependent on the Oz ratings.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yes, but if Oz does as well as VMC--11 million viewers--I think we'll be alright.

Thog

Reaction score
Pepe is going to be on it too.