Muppets Tonight with Whoopi Goldberg

geniusoflove

Reaction score
i'm totally desperate to find a copy of kermit's cover of "once in a lifetime" by the talking heads. i'd be happy to pay shipping and dvd/vhs cost for a copy of this episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world here at Muppet Central's forums.

That said, head north young frogling.
Seek the mecca that is Justin Faulknor's Muppet library.
Contact him by searching through the Members List and drop him an E-mail about your request.
Not sure if he'll be able to help but at least it's worth a shot. Hope this helps and have a great time here at the forums.

Muppetlord

Reaction score
If Justin can't help you out, let me know and we can work something out.

geniusoflove

Reaction score
count-- i emailed justin faulknor from his profile and his email address is invalid/broken. i then sent him a PM but he hasn't been active since november ! thanks though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is Justin Super Scooter? If so I have his YahooMessenger address, and he is often on there.

__

Interprited for endangered scientists:

Mee, mou, mee, Mout? Meemou madmees! Meepten mee mer! (Do you have any idea how hard it is to try and be funny while interpriting into Beekerese. Very - Meery!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Super Scooter and Justin are two different forum members... I think.
Anyway, GeniusOfLove, if you're having trouble contacting Justin through MC's forum mailer... I'd suggest you head on over to the Palisades forum and try contacting him through there, if you've already registered as a forum member there that is.
Strange you say he hasn't been online since November here, since he's online over at the Palisades forum often. Especially strange cause we just finished another portion of our on-going deal, which is why I recommend anyone seeking Muppet video materials over to him.
Well, hope you're able to do business together and have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Email me and we can discuss this. I'll be willing to make you a copy of the entire series if you send me 2 video tapes and a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope. That way, you don't have to pay me any money at all.