Muppets Tonight

dreyfax

Reaction score
I would like info on aquiring any and all Muppets Tonight episodes.. I may have 1 or two still on tape somewhere.. but all together would be nice...

Any leads?

count123

Reaction score
Hi there, i have some of them but they were taped off TV a few ears ago...im looking to make a trade let me know what you can offer

dreyfax

Reaction score
Dunno what I'd have that would interest you..
I have nothing special.

I can pay for tapes and shipping. =)

count123

Reaction score
do you have any Henson Specials at all? The best thing to do is email me, and i can give you more information

dreyfax

Reaction score
Originally posted by count123
do you have any Henson Specials at all? The best thing to do is email me, and i can give you more information
"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Plz enable your email link, or post your address.

jediX

Reaction score
I have virtually the entire first season of Muppets Tonight, and a few from the Disney Channel season 2 run of it.

As for other series, I have most of the Jim Henson Hour episodes, as well as numerous TV specials from the late 80's (Muppets Anniversary, Tribute to Henson, etc).

Let me know if you are interested in anything, email is baritonedude@yahoo.com

Ps, I have about 30 full tapes of Muppet stuff, if you want me to look up something I can run a search through my archive...