Muppets Toyota Superbowl Advertisement

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure when, but there was a teaser released of an upcoming Toyota Superbowl ad featuring the Muppets. I have no idea what the Superbowl actually is, but the the ad looks awesome! The Electric Mayhem bus is featured (albeit broken down).

You can watch the teaser here:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/business/2014/01/21/4683697/

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have no idea what the Superbowl actually is, but the the ad looks awesome!

Do you seriously not know what the superbowl is, or were you joking? Are you from a country other than America? The Superbowl is the football finale championship game of the year, perhaps the biggest football event all year. In fact people make as big a deal out of the commercials that air during it as they do the actual game.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This looks cool, I liked the little bit of Rowlf flicking the door handle. Hopefully they'll be able to get in a plug for the movie to the large Super Bowl audience in the commercial.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
This looks interesting. Was going to watch the Super Bowl as I quite enjoy it however I don't think we get the awesome ads in the UK airing of the game so thank goodness or the internet. And Rowlf flicking the door handle. I think a still of that will be made into my new profile picture.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Nice!
I'm going to be expecting more Muppets when the whole thing comes out.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Do you seriously not know what the superbowl is, or were you joking? Are you from a country other than America? The Superbowl is the football finale championship game of the year, perhaps the biggest football event all year. In fact people make as big a deal out of the commercials that air during it as they do the actual game.
I live in Australia, so it's not exactly prominent. I know there are a small amount of fans, but it would barely reach significance. I checked the TV guide and the game airs at midnight to early morning here. We have Aussie Rules Football going for us. Plus, it doesn't help that I have no interest in sports in general.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
YES! A new Mayhem song! (With vocals for Dr. Teeth, Floyd AND Janice!)

And the best use of "dancing pecs" since Homer Simpson tried to quit drinking in 1994!

This is going to be HILARIOUS! Hey, it already is!!!