1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Wacky Wobblers

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Although Funko POP! Figures have their own thread, there is no place to post information about Wacky Wobblers. Why not start here! So, there have been two concept arts released for the Muppets line, and the characters are different in each one. In one concept art released by Funko, the characters are Animal, Fozzie, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Dr. Teeth. In another concept art, the characters listed are Animal, Fozzie, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Sweetums, and Beaker.

It seems that the most likely thing to happen is that Funko will be releasing the line with Dr. Teeth, as sites already have him up for Pre-order. But it leaves us thinking one thing......Why cut such fan favorites such as Beaker and Gonzo!?!?! I am perfectly happy getting more obscure characters, but I thought they would go toward what non-muppet fans would be more familiar with.

Here are the links to the concept arts.

Concept Art #1: http://www.toughpigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/funko2.jpg
    Concept Art #2: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KqNq6ZDRBsM/T0hPd15vK5I/AAAAAAAAO3Y/O7qKFAwTBzk/s1600/ww-muppets.jpg

What are your thoughts?
    mupcollector1 likes this.
  2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I'm honestly more excited for these than I am the POP! Figures. I'm a huge sucker for bobbleheads and will enjoy these a lot. I think the Dr. Teeth one is coming first since that's been announced but it's great to see other characters are coming.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Interesting...

Something tells me the set with Sweetums and Beaker are the ones that aren't coming out first. The serial number under Dr. Teeth is about 200 higher than the first 3, in order, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie, and Animal.

Meanwhile, Gonzo's serial number is after Animal's, followed by Beaker and Sweetums.

Perhaps the original set with the other 3 characters was an earlier concept.
  4. jrxing

jrxing Member

did anyone order these yet?
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

they were due out July, but they have been delayed till October.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

October? Aw, MAN! :rolleyes:
  7. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i want a dr teeth
  8. Muppetboy09

October 11th, according to Amazon
  9. muppetperson

Here is a first look at how Fozzie is going.
    [​IMG]
  10. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

wow that looks good i wonder how the others are coming along ;):)
  11. muppetperson

12. Mister Muppet

cool she doesnt look to bad do you know if there's any pictures of the others like kermit or dr teeth;):)
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

love it we need a walter and uncle deadly
  14. muppetperson

Only seen Fozzie and Miss Piggy so far.
  15. Muppetboy09

Great discovery, Peter! The ol' bear is looking great. Gonna buy him as soon as he is released!
    -MB
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Very nice pics. I wonder how the final product will end up comparing to my beloved Miss Piggy bobblehead... :mad:
  17. muppetperson

Here is Kermit
    [​IMG]
  18. Mister Muppet

that is AWESOME !!!! can't wait to get him:)
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Meh... he's ok. I'm still lovin' the Fozzie! :o
  20. Muppetboy09

GAH!!! So excited! Where are you finding all these pictures, MuppetPerson?