1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets Wacky Wobblers

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I think they just decided to show a few of each to showcase what there is avaible

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

what if they made a mahna mahna? :) and also arnt those Muppet vinylmation series 3 coming sometime this spring

3. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

If they were to make a Mahna Mahna plush that would be great but they would have to make a snowth to go with it and I believe the Muppet vinylmation series 3 is being released in spring

4. muppetlover123

thats what i thought

5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

YES! Finally!

Though Animal is a little lifeless looking, I like him a lot. Fozzie is very nice. Dr. Teeth is probably my favorite, they really captured him well. On the other hand, I don't like that Kermit at all. His head is so wide and bleh-looking. I like Piggy's clothing quite a lot, though I don't care for her face that much.

Overall, I really like these. I'll definitely be buying some, if not all.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  6. muppetlover123

7. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Since these are now released, does anyone know if they sell these through an actual retailer where you could pick them up in person?

8. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

In person, no. I however just got mine off Amazon. I ordered Dr Teeth late Tuesday and received him today. They are out there and shipping. With Amazon's free shipping over $25 and no sales tax, you could pick up 2 for under $30 total at least!

9. muppetlover123

can you post pics in and out of the box? if you want too

10. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I want Fozzie and Kermit the most and maybe Dr.teeth but the rest meh

muppetlover123 likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

Wish they would have made scooter and walter,, they would have made good bobble heads

12. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

theres still a chance of another set of these wasn't there a picture that showed sweetums, gonzo and beaker and what they would look like I could definitely see them making walter because of the upcoming movie

13. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Page 1 of this thread! :concern::eek::grr:

14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

(Walks in doing best professor Farnsworth voice)

Good Ne-e-e-ews everyone! These are out in stores now. I just came from a local chain store (Newbury Comics) and they totally had all 5 of them. They look much better in person.

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  15. muppetlover123

has anybody bought these yet? im planning on buying a kermit and dr teeth

16. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

I've bought them and they're incredible, forget about the fact that they're bobble heads these figures look so good... palisades good. Out of all the Muppet merchandise out there at the moment I think this is the collection i'm most invested in.

:):mad::halo::D:o

muppetlover123 likes this.
  17. muppetlover123

thanks you very much

Mr Sweetums likes this.
  18. muppetlover123

just ordered Kermit and Fozzie from ebay for 12$ each! :):o

almost got Dr Teeth but hes 16.50 :D Dr Teeth always about Money (song reference :p)

Kermit,Fozzie and Dr Teeth is all i will be purchasing unless Beaker Gonzo Sweetums and maybe Scooter and Walter get made.... lol

19. muppetlover123

Just got them wow they are amazing fozzie and kermit loving the sculpt

Mr Sweetums likes this.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Seriously. Anyone else find it amazing they have Dr. Teeth? The character has really come back in a big way. Usually, they'd reserve the cult favorite wild card spot for Beaker.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.