1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppets Wacky Wobblers

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Jun 7, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I do i was shocked when they had mahna mahna and snowths for funko pops

2. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

I know exactly what you mean, I was looking at my Muppet merchandise the other day thinking "wow I have so many Dr Teeth's at the moment" Dr Teeth always likes showing up in the first series. I still remember when Palisades posted the line up for series one and I could not believe dr teeth made the cut. I have a feeling the same thing is going to be happening for Janice soon too.

3. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Sorry to bump an old thread but every year funko does this thing called 12 days of funko reveals where they kinda announce things coming next year things like Ghostbusters, Hanna Barbera. But something on reveal day 6 caught my eye the words

"Muppets New Movie-with Sam the Eagle and Swedish Chef!"

Could this mean that pops of Sam and the Chef are coming maybe others but it's interesting.

4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Im excited for chef and sam and whoever else may come maybe a constantine :p

5. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

I really need to get the whole set. I only have Miss Piggy right now.

6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has already been stated, but some of these are available on Disney Movie Rewards. I'm getting Dr. Teeth in the mail soon! :D

Muppet fan 123 and WalterLinz like this.