1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets who interact the least with each other

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Eyeball, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this last night and it dawned on me that some muppets seem to not interact /talk with each other a lot, off the top of my head I can think of fozzie and piggy (though this ones self explanatory as they have the same voice actor) and gonzo and animal outside of muppet babies, so if anyone has anymore to add please do.

2. PigsInSpace2205

PigsInSpace2205 Active Member

Zoot-Piggy
    Kermit-Dr. Teeth
    Dr. Teeth-Janice
    Scooter-Sam
    Bobo-Fozzie (bears friends forever!!!)BFF
    Johnny Fiama-Link
    Pepe-Floyd
    Link-Piggy (not just in PIS)

ElizaSchuyler and Eyeball like this.
  3. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Scooter and janice never interacted really at all
    Actually janice and teeth were together In an at the dance sketch

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  4. PigsInSpace2205

Just in one

5. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I meant

6. Eyeball

Actually yeah Janice and dr teeth actually never crossed my mind but thinking of it they rarely acknowledge each other, I was also thinking that piggy and any of the electric mayhem members don't really seem to interact with each other a lot.

7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It seems Miss Piggy and Janice don't interact often outside of Veterinarian's Hospital. Floyd is really the only member of the Electric Mayhem Piggy interacts with a lot.

Dr. Teeth and Rowlf don't interact either, not just because they share a performer, but their voices are exactly the same (it would sound weird to hear them interact). I also feel their personalities are too similar.

I don't think there's ever been any interactions between Bunsen and Sam the Eagle. Or Pops and Sam. Or Crazy Harry and Sam.

ElizaSchuyler and Janice+Floyd<3 like this.
  8. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Fozzie and Pops. This would be a very weird pairing to see, but a good one. I bet that the reason this has never happened is because Pops has never been backstage, and he usually just checks in the guest stars. But, Fozzie is where practically everybody is besides Pops: backstage or on the stage.

Also, Fozzie and Johnny Fiama. I think we've never seen this happen because Johnny Fiama is usually with Sal or Mama Fiama, and practically not with any other Muppet, so he's never got the chance to form a friendship with Fozzie.

Also, also, Fozzie and The Swedish Chef. Well, The Swedish Chef is usually always cooking stuff when he's on the show, and, well, never gets to interact with any Muppets, besides his food. Fozzie never thinks of cooking anything, so they don't really meet.

Also, also, also, Fozzie and Seymour. Hey? What can I say? Seymour is my 2nd favorite Muppet, and, when he's being seen, he's usually with Pepe, NOT Fozzie.

Also, also, also, also, Fozzie and Angus McGonagle. Angus is my 3rd favorite Muppet, and he basically just does his own thing, just gargling Gershwin. The only Muppet he's ever interacted with is Kermit ( I think) and Scooter.

Also, also, also, also, also..... Oh, wait, I've proven my point that Fozzie doesn't get to interact with many Muppets... okay, fine. But, I had a good one. Ooh, yay, you're letting me do it!!

Also, also, alsos, also, also, also, Fozzie and Pepe. I think that Pepe just likes to hang out with Seymour and Rizzo, and not really anyone else.

THERE!!! I did it! Phew, that was a lot of typing.

9. Eyeball

Whoa that's a lot of information to take in in 30 seconds... But looking at that yeah it does seem that fozzie only really talks with the 'main' characters.

Never thought of doctor teeth and rowlf, I'd really like to hear that blindfolded and notice the subtle differences if any in their voices.

10. fozzieisfunny

I never said that I did it in 30 seconds!!! I did it in about 3-4 minutes.

11. Eyeball

oh no no lol I was only saying that I had read it in about 30 seconds, if you had wrote that that quickly then you must be some kind of superhuman, that and I'd recommend you get a job as An assistant lol.

12. fozzieisfunny

Yeah, didn't take that short. Sadly, I am not a superhuman. I wish I was!!! But, 3-4 minutes is the average.

Eyeball likes this.
  13. Eyeball

Ha yeah, although I'm actually terrible at typing, I'd probably do that in double that lol.

14. fozzieisfunny

Back on topic.

15. Eyeball

Fair enough,how about rowlf and gonzo, after the nobody song they really didn't do much (well from what I've seen)

16. fozzieisfunny

Yeah, I haven't seen much. Neither, have Rowlf and Kermit. Besides, their song from TMM, ( I haven't seen much of them, don't know if you guys have.)

17. Eyeball

Yeah that's another one, rowlf seems to only interact with piggy of the main group even then it's not too often, otherwise he seems to get left out of things a lot for some reason which is a shame as I think he has so much more to offer.

18. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

walter and gonzo

19. PigsInSpace2205

Robin-Scooter

20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Fozzie and Pops did interact a bit in The Great Muppet Caper (such as the "Pops, don't tell anybody, Kermit's got a date with Lady Holiday" line and Fozzie's response to Pops' payment choices), and in the Melissa Manchester episode they even did a number together.