Muppets who interact the least with each other

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Didn't think about the fact that Statler and Waldorf don't interact with Piggy much, though I did notice they don't heckle her often (maybe make the occasional fat joke). But with her karate skills, would YOU heckle Miss Piggy?

Though they have sung along to a few of her songs, like "The Boy in the Gallery" and "Don't Dilly Dally on the Way", as if they enjoyed them (of course, in the Dom DeLuise episode, Scooter paid the audience to cheer uncontrollably whenever Miss Piggy's on, he probably paid them as well).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Rowlf and Beauregard! The author of the 2005 Fan Fiction Story "Battle of the Muppet All-Stars" (which you should read if you haven't; it's incredibly AWESOME!!) had Beau compete in the golf tournament and Rowlf was his caddy. The writer made them have good chemistry there, and it just makes me wish it could happen in real life too.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Didn't think about the fact that Statler and Waldorf don't interact with Piggy much, though I did notice they don't heckle her often (maybe make the occasional fat joke). But with her karate skills, would YOU heckle Miss Piggy?

Though they have sung along to a few of her songs, like "The Boy in the Gallery" and "Don't Dilly Dally on the Way", as if they enjoyed them (of course, in the Dom DeLuise episode, Scooter paid the audience to cheer uncontrollably whenever Miss Piggy's on, he probably paid them as well).
That's true and yeah I suppose no one wants to see piggys angry eyes ever again, but maybe S and W actually like the songs as they are insanely old music hall songs so statler and Waldorf were probably around when they were first released and just like that kind of music.
Rowlf and Beauregard! The author of the 2005 Fan Fiction Story "Battle of the Muppet All-Stars" (which you should read if you haven't; it's incredibly AWESOME!!) had Beau compete in the golf tournament and Rowlf was his caddy. The writer made them have good chemistry there, and it just makes me wish it could happen in real life too.
and yeah thinking about it rowlf actually doesn't really do anything with anyone so we have to rely on outer sources for certain pairings/groups.

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Constantine and Kermit, i mean in MMW i really think that they gonna interact in some point and in the interviews Constantine is always with Piggy, just in 3 or 4 interviews and 2 scenes from the movie