Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I would rather have Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Scooter, and Rowlf back rather than Crazy Harry. And I dont think that Disney will ruin these characters. I actually really think that they are going to make a return to prominence, especially after their success in a VMMCM.

I like Crazy Harry, and I think that he is a funny character. However I do not think that he should be brought back,(at least not now) with all of the explosions and bombings that are going on in the world in reality.

Also, here is my idea for the Electric Mayhem, let me know what you think:
I think it would be so cool if the band were residents of the emerald city (all wearing green shades - that is how the city is green in the book, everyone wears green glasses)) and the band can perform the fast version of the Rainbow Connection that was done at the end of Kermits Swamp years. (I did not really like that movie too much, but I did think that version of the song was pretty good, although not quite as good as Kermit's.) What do you all think of this idea?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Also, here is my idea for the Electric Mayhem, let me know what you think:
I think it would be so cool if the band were residents of the emerald city (all wearing green shades - that is how the city is green in the book, everyone wears green glasses)) and the band can perform the fast version of the Rainbow Connection that was done at the end of Kermits Swamp years. (I did not really like that movie too much, but I did think that version of the song was pretty good, although not quite as good as Kermit's.) What do you all think of this idea?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan. I just want the Electric Mayhem to sing something, anything! They haven't sang a song in what, 14 years or so?...

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not Rainbow Connection, been done way too much now that song. Something else. Maybe a Lecky Mayhem version of Over the Rainbow :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea over the rainbow would be awsom. now what they will more then likely do whith carzy harry is like they have been doing just using him in the background, which is fine with me i just like the way he looks.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't think they'll be able to do the songs from the movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rowlf will do the same as he did in MTI, and MFS. Nada

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
If the writers keep the characters like they have in the past 10 years, we can bet Rowlf have an appearance or might have only one line or two. The same probably goes for the Electric Mayhem.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, yes, exactly. That's what I meant. Whereas Pepe will have the most lines of them all. being the silly little side kick. I can't believe he got the second largest role in this movie. I mean, darn.