Muppets World Premier Branding Book on Ebay

TeacherOMadness

Reaction score
Okay, I know I'm new-ish, but I promise this isn't just a dump and run. I just happen to be unloading it and starting to post here at the same time.

I purchased/traded this off of a friend last year, and while it's pretty freakin sweet, I've read it, and it's kinda just sitting here not being used anymore. So, I'm hoping I can sell it for more or less the equity I have in it, and maybe use that to fill some holes in my Palisades collection, or finally pick up some plush Fraggles for my daughter, or at least do something Muppety with it.

The link is below. It's in pretty great shape, and includes the outer box, "wooden" box, and Kermit Invite. The CD is missing, as it always seems to be.

www.ebay.com/itm/141469849172

TeacherOMadness

Reaction score
It was used by companies looking to make Muppets products. It's basically Jim Henson Studios explaining what their brand is about, showing what their packaging should kinda look like, and giving graphics to use. The copy I have was sent to a puzzle company for example, so they could use it for ideas if they wanted to make Muppets puzzles.

And like anything it's only worth as much as the market can bear. It was never "sold", and there's not a ton of them available so it's a neat Muppets item to own.