Mad Monty
Lewis Kazagger
Marvin Suggs/Muppaphones
Bossmen
Annie Sue
Lips

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Marvin Suggs had an appearance in the 2011 movie if I am not mistaken (he had a line in the closing song). Don't know about the others.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, but I wish he had a bigger part. It was nice of you to inform me of that! :smile:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Dr. Phil Van Neuter. He was one of my fav new Muppets from "Muppets Tonight" and I loved his cover of "She Blinded Me By Science," but he hasn't been seen since Muppets From Space.

Hubert

Reaction score
George the Janitor
Mildred Huxtetter
Clueless Morgan
Mad Monty
Lewis Kazagger
Yes, let's please bring back those! Especially Lewis Kazagger, Clueless, and George! Let's bring back Shakey Sanchez, Droop, and Angus McGonagle, too! Let's just rebuild every Muppet ever and have them all appear again!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
YES! ANGUS MCGONNAGLE! :smile:
Well, he was meant as a one-shot character, and I don't recall him being in anything beyond the Star Wars episode, which was a classic. I could see Angus being used in an updated Pigs in Space skit, parodying Scotty from Star Trek.

I'd like to see the classic "Fairy Tale" Muppets, King Goshposh, Taminella Grinderfall, and Featherstone be used again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Angus worked better as a one shot character, I feel. I would like to see him, but the entire joke is the very tongue twister-ishness over his name, Angus McGonnagle the Argyle Gargoyle that gargles Gershwin.