1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets you wish would come back!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by CaseytheMuppet, Feb 14, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Who do you wish would come back?

Here are I few I want to return:

George the Janitor
    Mildred Huxtetter
    Gladys
    Clueless Morgan
    Mad Monty
    Lewis Kazagger
    Marvin Suggs/Muppaphones
    Bossmen
    Annie Sue
    Lips
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Whatnot1988

Whatnot1988 Member

Marvin Suggs had an appearance in the 2011 movie if I am not mistaken (he had a line in the closing song). Don't know about the others.
  3. Farron

Farron Member

4. CaseytheMuppet

Yes, but I wish he had a bigger part. It was nice of you to inform me of that! :)
  5. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Dr. Phil Van Neuter. He was one of my fav new Muppets from "Muppets Tonight" and I loved his cover of "She Blinded Me By Science," but he hasn't been seen since Muppets From Space.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes, let's please bring back those! Especially Lewis Kazagger, Clueless, and George! Let's bring back Shakey Sanchez, Droop, and Angus McGonagle, too! Let's just rebuild every Muppet ever and have them all appear again!
  7. CaseytheMuppet

YES! ANGUS MCGONNAGLE! :)
    Beauregard likes this.
  8. GafferFan

GafferFan New Member

I definitely want the Bossmen to come back. Great idea
  9. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Well, he was meant as a one-shot character, and I don't recall him being in anything beyond the Star Wars episode, which was a classic. I could see Angus being used in an updated Pigs in Space skit, parodying Scotty from Star Trek.

I'd like to see the classic "Fairy Tale" Muppets, King Goshposh, Taminella Grinderfall, and Featherstone be used again.
    Duke Remington and Hubert like this.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Angus worked better as a one shot character, I feel. I would like to see him, but the entire joke is the very tongue twister-ishness over his name, Angus McGonnagle the Argyle Gargoyle that gargles Gershwin.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Maybe a cameo would be nice. I like the idea of Pigs in space! :)
    Hubert likes this.
  12. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

He also had a background cameo in an episode in Season 5, but I think that's it.
    Speaking of Pigs In Space, wouldn't a viral video of it be neat? Now that Steve's doing Link and I think Matt Vogel puppeteered Julius and said that he was going to perform him in the future, they could finally do a Pigs In Space sketch.
  14. CaseytheMuppet

Yeah! Somehow, if we can, we should propose that to Disney! That would be GREAT! :)
  15. Drtooth

He'd be a great villain in a Pigs in Space segment. I agree. There's a lot of potential to build him up as some sort of regular threat to the Swinetrek crew.

I want to see more virals period. I haven't seen anything not pertaining to the movie since Popcorn or whatever that last one was. I mean, it's high time for another. But I really want to see classic Pigs in Space back in some way or form other than a purely visual medium like comics.
  16. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Annie Sue, Taminella, Lew Zealand, and Featherstone come to my mind.
  17. CaseytheMuppet

Ooooh, Taminella! Sounds cool!
  18. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Seconded! Though I do love the Pigs in Space comics, having them revisit classic Pigs in Space would make my life! :D
  19. Drtooth

And with the entire cast recast, we could see that. Man, I HATED Deep Dish Nine. Not just because they didn't have Strangepork and Link (Strangepork was on a Bay of Pigs Watch), but the Pig segments in MT (with the exception of the UK only Dukes of Porksmith or whatever it was called) were the worst on that show. Mainly because they all had Andy and Randy in them.
  20. Borples

Borples Active Member

I wish they had a good reason to rebuild Clueless Morgan, just because Bill B. always sounds a little sad when he mentions his disappearance. I wonder what happened there, anyway? If he was lost, how could he possibly have remained lost all this time? If he was stolen...well, who would steal Clueless Morgan, and why? What would they do with him? Just set him up in their home, staring vapidly from a corner?