Muppetvision Fountain down for Rehab in Orlando

Luke

Reaction score
They keep stealing the 3D glasses ? Dang - it's Disney so you'd think they'd put an electric shock microchip into them or something wouldn't ya ? You could have a big sign of Crazy Harry saying 'Return Glasses Or You Go Boom !'

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Gotta confess...I have a couple pairs of those glasses.

-Chris

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by gymkatarules
Gotta confess...I have a couple pairs of those glasses.
So it was YOU !!!!!! :embarrassed:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
They have a sign of Bunsen and a beat up Beaker saying:

"THIS COULD BE YOU!!!

Scientific tests have shown that 3D glasses do not work outside Muppet labs and they should be returned to us in the bins below."

Now the big ugly tan wall around the Muppet fountain is covered with eyes and a big banner advertising Muppetvision. I'll try to get some pictures up.

And Chris - how's Project Tomorrowland going? All set for next week's launch?
Jeremy

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
sarah_yzma -

What do you mean they added the preshow? The pre show has been part of the attraction ever since it opened.

really...i am an unlucky person...i have been there 3 times, and the first two times i was there i could have promised there wasn't one.....i know they did have cue lines......they got rid of those....maybe i was just lucky...but that's weird cause i waited in line for around 10 minutes the first time, and didn't see a pre-show...or even moniters, for that matter...am i the only one....

I KNOW they had cue lines...i remember those........but i guess i was just unlucky and didn't see the show......

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
They keep stealing the 3D glasses ? Dang - it's Disney so you'd think they'd put an electric shock microchip into them or something wouldn't ya ? You could have a big sign of Crazy Harry saying 'Return Glasses Or You Go Boom !'
*laughs* I also was tempted but had my consience there (my mother)

Sarah

King Prawn

Reaction score
I actually had 13 in my house, i don't know why, i was quite small and thought that everything i saw on TV would seem 3D in those glasses.

at least i got 13 glasses, don't no where exactly.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
There is still a cue line, just never enough people to use it. Occasionally they will put people into it, though.

You probably just arrived inside the theater right as they were loading for the show, and missed the pre show.

I wish they'd use the cue, or at least make people go through it, because it is really funny.

Jeremy

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Actually the last time my family was there the queue was being used.

Depending on how many pictures I have in my camera (or if I just buy an camera exclusively for WDW pics), I'll be going on the queue whether I need to or not! :big_grin: Last time I went through and tried to take some pictures, but only about 10 of the 27 came out, so I want to go back and get some of the big posters and stuff. Very cool stuff! :big_grin:

Jeremy - I'm going to email you sometime in the next day or so about when I'm going to be at WDW next. Hopefully we can work something out, ay?

-Matt

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah. If there's no line, just stand and wait and watch the pre-show anyway. You can always catch the next showing of the movie in the theater. The preshow is often half the fun with themepark attractions these days (and I think the Muppets qualify for that).

Does anyone else live in California? Right now Disney is offering the chance to get in both Disneyland and California Adventure for the price of one, so this would be a good time for me to check out MV3D again for the first time in a decade. Plus, I've never seen the new facilities. I'd like to see it before the deal expires on May 14. Anyone else interested?