Muppts dream Divergent

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
The first chapter is about the day of the dream and the breakup of Kermit and Piggy. Created bt @LeahXZoot4Evur, @Muppetjente, @JazzyAlphabet, @Dominicboo1, @BeakerJanice, and a special shoutout to @muppetwriter!!

Chapter one

"Piggy, let's talk about this," Kermit cried as he tried to stop her. "Please, don't leave." Piggy stopped into her steps and turned. "Why?" she asked. "I'm sorry," he said. "Tell me one good reason not to leave," she said. He took a deep breath. "You never needed me," she said and tried to leave, but Kermit pulled her arm. "Piggy, honey, I love you," he cried. She pushed his arm away and left.

Kermit took a deep breath and turned to Gonzo. "Gonzo," he said. "Kermit," Gonzo began. "I'm just gonna come out and say it: You pushed her away."

A few hours later...

Piggy found a letter on her table from Kermit.

Piggy,

I've done you wrong and I'm sorry. I never thought I would lose you, but I did. If something was to happen to you and you would never come back, this will be the very last time I will talk to you or have any contact with you, me, or even air.

I've been a s*** to you and I just want to take all of your pain away, but I know that I can't. I can't live a day without you in my life and I won't even try. I need you and I love you so much, I just can't go on and hope that you'll change your mind. But, I will.

Losing you is the worst.

Love,

K.
~~
Kermit turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Where are we?" Walter asked. "It looks like Chicago to me," Kermit replied. "Futuristic version," Wayne Bradly added. "I don't know about this," Piggy said. Kermit slipped his arm around her. "Okay," Aisha Tyler said. "I have a list of people who are Divergent.

"Kermit, Fozzie, Constantine, Ami, Beaker, and Rizzo, you are in Dauntless. Piggy, Leah, Jazzy, Sam, Domonic, Pepe, Walter, and Scooter, you are all Amity. Everyone else has to get tested."

Kermit stared at Piggy for one final time and walked away. "She's going to be okay," Fozzie said. The frog ran to her and kissed her. "I'm going to be okay," Piggy said.

A few hours later...

Piggy was walking back to Amity headquaters when she was slammed down by three vicous divergents.....

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Piggy, wake up." Kermit said. No answer was made. Tyler took the bandages and wrapped her. "This is my fault." Kermit added, "All-" "No-" "I can't go on not being in the same group." the frog interupted.

"Don't say that." Piggy woke up saying. "I have to." he said and turned to Tyler, "Can we have a minute alone?" "Sure." Tyler said and walked out.

"Piggy, you know not to go-"
"Don't start that."

"I f--" love you."

"I love you, too."

"I can't l-"

"You won't."

"Hon-"

"I'm fine."

"Promise me."

"What?"
"Promise me that I'll never lose you."

"I wish I can, but you know that's impossible."

Kermit kicked his chair and sighed. "You have no idea how d--" much it hurts." he added.

"Kermit."

"Yea."

"Watch your mouth."

"Right."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Aisha tapped Wayne's shoulder. "We got a problem," she said, "That frog is most likely to rebel, but we have to help."

Piggy was their second problem. "We got a letter," Wayne said, "We got called into an imediate war with humans."
~~~
A few hours later...

The sound of boxing gloves and gunshots was heard as they were training.

"Fozzie, all of you come here!" Kermit called. All of them walked over to him.

"I need you guys to know that no matter what happens, I will always love all of you. I will always be in your hearts. Be careful out there. There's someone I need to keep with me. Piggy, I do need you," Kermit said.

"EVERYONE, REPORT TO THE LIFT OFF BAY!" Someone said from the intercom.

Kermit held Piggy's hand and they walked into the bay. Together.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

A punch can harm you, but a gun wound can kill you. "PIGGY!" Kermit screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Not a sound was made. He ran into the alley and found her. "No..." he cried and bent down to her, "Wake up." "Don't worry," she said faintly, "You will be...fine."

He felt her drift away and cried. "Pi-ggy," he cried, "PIGGY!"
~~
Kermit woke up screaming from his real room. "PIGGGGY!" He jumped out of bed and ran out to the living room. "What?" Piggy asked. "I love you," he said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-final chapter. I gotta cut this short, but you all will see why in the novel.

Wayne, Tyler, and Alisha woke Kermit up after he was knocked out by some opponets. "She is gone."
~~
"Marry the frog," Kermit said. Piggy nodded and slid the ring on her finger. "I know you..."

They shared a kiss and Jazzy jumped up in happiness.

The end. Sorry I had da cut it short, but I have more projects in the future! Don't forget my new OC Emma!