music

Gonzo14

Reaction score
does anyone know where i could get fraggle songs, particularily the songs: let me be your song, all around the world, our melody, and the song from the honk of honks

doozersticks

Reaction score
I downloaded my songs off of IMESH but fraggle songs are hard to get. try ares or another download program..in fact i think there was a post on here that had alot of fraggle songs on it..

Skye

Reaction score
Brian, if you go over to the Buy, Sell or Trade part of this forum and go into the thread "Lots of MUP3's, wanna trade?", there are many members that have a lot of different Muppet songs from The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, etc. If you ask in that thread, I can almost guarantee you'll find someone who has the songs you're looking for! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
thanks, and how'd you know my name was Brian?

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, I just noticed it from once before when you mentioned your name. I hope that's ok. :embarrassed:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
oh it's fine, i think it's kinda cool that people here know my name, i was just surprised

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and if you'd like to get some Fraggle Music and support JHC at the same time, half the songs you mentioned are on the 3 disc cd compilation of Fraggle Rock songs released this last fall...if it's not in your local record store, then check amazon!