1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Musicland Fozzie

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by kmcphoto, Aug 15, 2002.

1. kmcphoto

kmcphoto Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when musicland will offer the exclusive fozzie online? And I forgot what the web address is.:confused: :confused:

2. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad Active Member

3. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee Well-Known Member

4. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger Well-Known Member

Considering that they only carry five items total in the action figure section of the toys they offer, I'm very afraid they'll never put Fozzie online. But one of the items is the Muppet Labs playset, so that's a good sign.

5. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad Active Member

It's a complicated process, but essentially the reason they dont sell many toys online is that toys typically come in assortments. They are just not set up to break assortments and ship. That is why Muppet Labs and Fozzie will be online. THe cases are all packed wtih the same item. Get it?

Mike H

6. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 Well-Known Member

I was wondering will we be seeing Vacation Fozzie at stores the same time as series 2? or will it be earlier,I dont want the toyfare one but dont want to wait a long time.