My 1000th Post!

beaker

Reaction score
Friends, Romans, Muppetfans...I am now beckoned into the trumpted pantheon halls of MC member seniority. Aw the sweet serneade of a Bach cello solo concerto, to Ned Shimmelfinny who greets you with a warm moist towlette in the member washroom...this is simply too cool.

Fought not with wasted one word muffin posts, but with passion, valour, and validity...my thousandth post reach and automatic seniority is that of a fervent triumph. A fractal excerpt on the architectural backbone of determination and perseverance.

Its been quite a 4 month journey...if you edit us, do we not bleed?
Ask not what you can do for your forum, but how many hours you can sqeeuze away posting about the color of Miss Piggy's boa. Oh how do I love the smell of whoop cream and rubber chickens inthe morning.

...but I digress. Luke, get that non alcoholic champage ready, Cory is in da elite seniority hiz-ouse!

radionate

Reaction score
This bathroom is getting more and more crowded. Glad that both Corey and Byron are non drinkers. More for Luke and I!!!!! Pass me a bottle of that hard stuff Luke!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This bathroom is getting more and more crowded. Glad that both Corey and Byron are non drinkers. More for Luke and I!!!!! Pass me a bottle of that hard stuff Luke!<<<

Hey, so now how many members do we have? Just four? Well, Jamie would count if he wasnt in that *other* upper echelon, the moderator. So whats past senior member eh? hehe
Anyways, glad to finally be up with the big boys.
Now where's Luke with my ceremonial presentation?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Congrats, Cory

Save some space at the top for me!
*someday* :frown:

- Billy :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Congratualtions Cory,

As unofficial senior figurehead, and saviour of Muppet Central, i hereby welcome you into the senior members club. Please remember to wash your hands after you use the toilet.

I am delighted to award your special prize, a litttle 'golden handshake' from us senior members - yes we've smashed Byrons piggy bank up again so forget Hollywood, Las Vegas just isn't for you - you are going on a 'hardly any expenses paid' weekend for two to Robin William's house, accompanied by a gorgeous (yet high maintenence) danish girl. You'll find two bikes parked outside the back of Gateway, have fun, we'll see ya Monday ! :big_grin:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Man, I really got to get typin'!

I dig Danish chicks!!

Except the "high maintenence" part :mad:

- Billy :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>As unofficial senior figurehead, and saviour of Muppet Central, i hereby welcome you into the senior members club. Please remember to wash your hands after you use the toilet<<<

Hey! I was awaiting your welcome! hehe Yes, I think it goes without saying Luke, that youre without a doubt a major pillar in the online Muppet community. And hey, I always remember to wash!

>>>I am delighted to award your special prize, a litttle 'golden handshake' from us senior members - yes we've smashed Byrons piggy bank up again so forget Hollywood, Las Vegas just isn't for you<<<

Well, Ive set up a temporary hidden small annex in the employee breakroom of a local Pottery Barn, so that will have to do.
But hey, Ive been meaning to go to Las Vegas again...thats got to be one of the coolest places Ive ever been.

>>>you are going on a 'hardly any expenses paid' weekend for two to Robin William's house, accompanied by a gorgeous (yet high maintenence) danish girl. You'll find two bikes parked outside the back of Gateway, have fun, we'll see ya Monday ! <<<

Hey, you replace gorgoeus with hygeinically challenged/gender ambiguous and Danish with Dutch and that sounds suspicuously like my nightmarish weekend I had last weekend. Btw, the Robin Williams house thing...I think that psycho 8 foot wookie is trying to find his place in SF right baout now^_^ And yes, I am at a Gateway now, hehe. See ya around fellow senior member!

>>>Oh, the gelousy is great it hurts my buttox<<<

eeek Chris, your not doing that letter jumble stuff Byron is? I dont know how much more of that we can take:wink: Anyways, youre doing ok...you should be a senior member before *too* long!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>What? Did I misspell something?<<<

"Oh, the gelousy is great it hurts my buttox."
hehe...as long as you dont get into dropping various letters of the alphabet, now that is annoying to read!:wink: