My 100th Post!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Boredom + Internet = MANDA'S 100TH POST!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! .....OK, you see, I've been pretty much home alone watching the little sibs all weekend, which means the 4 of us get to pig out on pizza & junk food and watch cartoons all the time!!! (The kids REALLY like it when I baby-sit!!!) But, it also means Manda gets REALLY BORED!!!!! Which is why I was on here ALOT yesterday, posting stupid random stuff b/c I HAD NOWHERE TO GO!!!!! Also, b/c I was pretty hopped up on sugar! (Yes, you can still have a sugar high even at 17!!!) .....So, DISREGARD EVERYTHING MANDA SAID YESTERDAY. SHE WAS NOT HERSELF. :big_grin: I'm probably not even "myself" NOW. But, then, who am I? Perhaps I had myself surgically removed....Anyhoo, enough randomness, I'm gonna go and leave you all to.....Whatever it is yall were doing! But still, I've posted 100 TIMES!!!! YAAAAY!!!!! Time to par-TAY!!!! PRINGLES AND BITE-SIZED TWIX FOR EVERYONE!!! (Parties are EASY to throw online!!!) :big_grin: (After this, I'll host a Muppet song sing along!!!!!)
"Movin' right along in search of good times and good news...."

Reaction score
Anyone? Anyone? .....Beuhller? .....Beuhller? :frown: I'm feelin' the love here, yall! So....In typical Manda fashion....I stick my tongue in your general direction! :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ok now i'm mad.....................grrr...........................................see no love here only angry, grr............................................one day i am going to get to 1000!!! ah hahahahahahaha then i will congratulate myself..................gr............................

Sarah

i haven't been in the best mood:eek:

Reaction score
Awwwww, Sarah, no reason to be in a bad mood! (I WAS just jokin'!) I probably WAS bein' rather obnoxious, (I'm sorry, I excel at it), but I always mean everything all in fun! :big_grin: (Unless of course someone makes me REALLY, REALLY mad, but that's not important now....) But, in any case, Sarah, give us some of your random, fun inane insanity I think we've all come to love! Because, as they say. "I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it!" Give us a smile? :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwww I thought my grrrrr was sarcastic!!! sometimes i just can't get my point across in type!!!!

Sarah

:big_grin: my bucktoothy smile!

Reaction score
I was HOPING it was sarcastic....Just wanted to make sure I hadn't ALREADY begun to make people dislike me.....But I figured you were kiddin'! :wink: I just like to be goofy & have fun, hope noone holds THAT against me! :big_grin: Glad to see you smile, Sarah!!!! Hope you're in a better mood!!!! :big_grin: