1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My 1st TMS fanfic - Play, My Harmonica

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

See you in the morning....oh, I do hope so!!!

And Gardy is soooo happy in his ranbow connection!!!!
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

(Now, be ready to prepare your hugiest comment up your sleeeve!!!.;))

...It was already midnight, when Beauregard at last went to bed. He hidden the harmonica under the pillow and stretched out across the snowy sheet.
    "Fralyo`s right", he said to himself. "The small spirits do the great things."
    For several minutes Gard thought of mysterious Zeliboba, the Lord of Muppetland. If only he could seee the great spirit himself someday!.. Curious - what does Effralyo probably tell him now?
    "Fraly, tell him that I miss", Beau asked mentally the dwarf and shut his eyes.
    Behind the wall, in Clifford`s room was absolutely quiet. It seemed first time for whole life Cliff was sleeping calmly in the room his dreams. All the darkest hours, hard days of his time in the orphanage were slowly erasing. Clifford had found a home... Had..found..a..home...

How bright the night city is, and if even somebody doesn`t sleep in the Muppet House tonight, they still can`t say a word, being afraid to break the certain sacred mute.
    How bright the night city is, and in another world behind the rainbow the two friends, two brothers see marvellous dreams - as if a gift from Effralyo while he`s off. And tonight both the muppets and the humans, the ones who helped our friends, -Stangor and Quentin, Miss Maltreat, Wilton the policeman and many many more, - at last understood the main power of Effralyo`s magic. He isn`t just a lucky mascot of only one home. He, even without recognising it himself, brings luck in all the homes where live someone he loves. P`haps that`s why his name means "The Lil Sparkle."
    And Beauregard understood it too while sleeping,-somehow itself it came to his mind. He endured lots of things before turning into real self with sparkling eyes and golden fur. Meeting the spirit and talking to an artist, being a failure and being a star, swallowing Quentin, all those strokings, fame, the flight on the magic bike, the Roadhuggers, "Shucks-A-Hea" and his harmonica tune, saving the teacher and ducking out of the death... - everything in these hours merged into the one in his mind, turning into something solid, beautiful, named -life.
    And when Effralyo, returning from Sesame Street, saw the sleeping Beau, the clumsworth`s arms were thrown open, as if wishing to hug him for that.
    THE END!
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And I am going to add something to this list...The friendship, the spirit, the truth, and beauty, the mautling, and the blue eyes, paintning and fame, janice, muffins, the flight through heaven itself on the back of Beau's bike, the magical sparkle the gitters through the writing, the words and thoe thoughts, a dream worl of it's amazing self, all shrouded in the cloud of stars that create around it a beauty uncompared...The life of poetry, and poetry of life...
    neve have I explored the feeling of the muppets, I've not been inside them and felt their very heartbeat like this story made me.

If I could find the magic that created this tale I would place a portion of it within my soul and let it exsist also in my stories.

~ Ever Gardy
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

..And I give it to you absolutely easy, Gardylardy, since can`t refrain from making the teacher happy.
    <...*********Here******...>
    Thank you for so darn high praise.
    *bows*