1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My 300th post!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by HPDJ, May 24, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

2. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Are you writing a fan-fic about this?
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

if you're trying to be cute, i'm not impressed. you've not been here all that long.
  4. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

What are you trying to say, Mike?
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

well i find it hard to believe this is his 300th post for being here a short time. what do you think i mean?
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Forgive me, but I really don't understand. How could he make up that that number?
  7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

um... check the "posts" thing... it says he's got 303.

ooh, and I have 304! cool.
  8. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

then i apologize to HPDJ. the fact that this was posted in this section and some complaining about him and being here for such a short time made me think otherwise.
  9. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

People weren't always complaining about just me. How dare you read half a thread and jump to such a conclusion!
  10. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

He proberly just thought you made it up since you posted it in a fiction area, where it's normal to post fan made fiction.
    If you have chosen the friends and family or General discussion section, where a post like this belongs, insteed he would proberly have belived in your post.
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, HPDJ; yer' at 7.52 posts per day! You'll burn your fingertips off at this rate!
  12. TogetherAgain

Cool! that sounds fun! burn, fingertips, burn.... :crazy:
  13. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Gosh that was fast.:eek:
  14. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Thanks, TogetherAgain; now I have the song "Disco Inferno" stuck in my head! ;)

-Kim
  15. TogetherAgain

Oh you are very welcome, Skeeter Muppet!
  16. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Sure was! Gosh how does one do it? ;)
  17. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I guess this would be one way. ;)

I've got a ways to go before I catch up and I've been here almost 3 years longer. :eek: