My all time favourite Muppet songs

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This is a list that contains my all time favourite muppet songs
The songs can be from any muppet production (muppets sesame street fraggle rock ect)

5. Somebody come and play (Ernie) Steve does a wonder job on this cover

4. Hey a movie - the best song from the best muppet movie

3. Follow me (fraggle rock cover) I enjoyed the original but I much prefer this cover

2 rainbow connection- isn't this on everyone's list

And most favourite muppet song of all time is

The goodbye song (bear in the big blue house) the show that has been adored in my house for nearly 16 years is still the show i want to model my own TV show on in the future ended with the most beautifuly sang song and WILL BE PLAYED AT MY FUNERAL

What is your list

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Nice list; I was gonna list mine in the "Top 10 Anything" thread, but knew I'd forget something, as there are so many. Rainbow Connection is supposed to be the Muppet's "signature song", I believe. The bridge absolutely kills me (in a good way :wink:).

I know I'm gonna be forgetting some, but here are the ones that immediately come to mind:

bittersweet af

Joe Raposo = Burt Bacharach

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Couldn't we ride was my number 6
Nice list; I was gonna list mine in the "Top 10 Anything" thread, but knew I'd forget something, as there are so many. Rainbow Connection is supposed to be the Muppet's "signature song", I believe. The bridge absolutely kills me (in a good way :wink:).

I know I'm gonna be forgetting some, but here are the ones that immediately come to mind:

bittersweet af

Joe Raposo = Burt Bacharach