My Avatar Multiplied!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
It should be noted that it's fine if someone uses the same CHARACTER, but it should be a different image of that character to help us tell people apart.

Fortunately for me, there aren't too many other Fierys running around this board (except for Fiery Princess, and I don't know if she ever got her avatar or not). I kept my avatar the same for ages, and only just changed it this week. I hope this didn't :confused: anybody.

Fozzie changes his avatar pretty frequently, but it's always Foz. I haven't seen any other Foz's running around, so it's OK.

BTW, Cory, I've been meaning to tell you for ages: your avatars are so cool! :cool: I loved the previous Beaker (was that some kind of Meeptrix thing or something?), and the new one is tree cool in his own way as well. Keep it up! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, you'll always know mine. I like variety, so I created tons of Fozzie Bear avatars that will be used throughout my life. I forgot if it was Frogboy or Scarecroe had a neat Fozzie/Chuckie picture I wanted SOOO bad, but I didn't do it!! :big_grin:

I also have some Muley's, Peanuts, Blues Brothers, and Ghostbusters, but the same avatars here are re-useable at Ghostbusters.net.

I HOPE I don't recreate someone else's Fozzie Bear avatar.

FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I forgot to mention how much I like the current one, Foz. I had that exact image on my lunchbox growing up. :embarrassed:

(No, that's not throwing up. That's just using the Fozzie eMuppecon. Though I suppose it depends on what Fozzie had for lunch!) :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He's not barfing, he's hiding. LOL! It could bee seen either way. I got the pose idea off the new sculpted magnet set.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hee hee...right, I got it. But I think someone else in the other thread mistakenly called it barfing. And since I was talking about how I LIKED his avatar, I didn't want him to think I was having an entirely different reaction to it! :wink:

And now, just because I haven't got a chance to use it yet: :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
BTW, Cory, I've been meaning to tell you for ages: your avatars are so cool! :cool: I loved the previous Beaker (was that some kind of Meeptrix thing or something?), and the new one is tree cool in his own way as well. Keep it up! :big_grin:
Hey thanks tom! Yeah that old avatar I had was from that Meeptrix poster wallpaper thing I designed. The new one is from this teeny tiny image of the new Beaker watch, just redone with photoshop. Btw, that's a Fiery? I thought it was a Skeksis fromt hat small pic.

Btw, Kevin...why not have avatar of Baby Fozzie in his 'bug buster' outfit, or from that one Muppet Ghostbuster parody in Muppet Magazine?(that is, if there are scans of it anywhere)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Hey thanks tom! Yeah that old avatar I had was from that Meeptrix poster wallpaper thing I designed. The new one is from this teeny tiny image of the new Beaker watch, just redone with photoshop. Btw, that's a Fiery? I thought it was a Skeksis fromt hat small pic.

LOL! Yeah, I don't think the pic survived the "squishing down" to such small pixels. It's taken from the semi-famous B&W photo of Jennifer Conelly surrounded by Fierys and laughing. I'm trying a different pic now. Is this one a little clearer?

Btw, Kevin...why not have avatar of Baby Fozzie in his 'bug buster' outfit, or from that one Muppet Ghostbuster parody in Muppet Magazine?(that is, if there are scans of it anywhere)

The Muppet Ghostbuster was being used as an avatar by Scarecroe on the old board. If I saw that one, I'd probably think it was Scarecroe posting, not Foz!
:confused: :big_grin:

Thijs

Reaction score
That's why I have an avatar of a character nobody has. Nobody will copie me.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
they changed it on their own! it is all taken care of!

Sarah

Navarre

Reaction score
I'm glad your avatar is safe. I spent a lot of time trying to think of one I hadn't seen. I think I succeeded. I think all the avatars are great. All creative, all individual (or should be).
:wink: