My Childhood Memories: Tweenies

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
BEHOLD! These are the shows that I grew up with!

Tweenies Multilanguage

UK (Original): 1 out of 5. This one is not my favorite and I do not like the singing and speaking voices.

Portuguese: 3 out of 5. OK. The voices are not that bad, but it better than the UK version.

US: 5 out of 5. This one is the best out of all of them. I love everything about this one.

Spanish: 1 out of 5. The voiceover is very creepy.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I was the one who put that video together. I'm surprised someone else remembers the Tweenies from its short lived US run. After making this I found other language dubs (one of them was Arabic if I remember right) and a better quality (though partial) US intro.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was the one who put that video together. I'm surprised someone else remembers the Tweenies from its short lived US run. After making this I found other language dubs (one of them was Arabic if I remember right) and a better quality (though partial) US intro.

The US dub was taken from Noggin. There is also a Swedish version, and an Arabic version.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Oh my god! I can't believe I am talking to a YouTuber. I am following you. I hope you will follow me back! :big_grin:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
There was also a German version of the show. My family and I went to Germany back in 2001 (to visit my mom's relatives), and that was among one of the several kiddie shows that my younger siblings and I watched. That's how I first found out about The Tweenies.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There was also a German version of the show. My family and I went to Germany back in 2001 (to visit my mom's relatives), and that was among one of the several kiddie shows that my younger siblings and I watched. That's how I first found out about The Tweenies.

I bet the German voices are horrible.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't know. Like I just said, this was how I first became aware of the show. What gives you the idea that their voices are horrible there?

Because all of the other voices are bad. Except for the Noggin dub.