1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My Cincinnati PBS TV debut

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Terrence Burke, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Hello puppet people, please enjoy my segment on The Art Show, which is a television program showcasing artists from around the country. This episode was the 2017 season premiere:
    http://www.pbs.org/video/2365927382/

Thanks for watching :)
    [​IMG]

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Wow, very sweet and inspiring! This really encouraged me to want to be more creative. I really like your puppet designs and your voices. You really have a passion for what you're doing and that seems to shine through in your work.

Also, kudos for the Muppets and animation memorabilia you have. You have some neat looking stuff I haven't even heard of before!

3. Thanks for watching the segment and for your kind comments. My wife and I work together to bring the puppets to the stage. She is the artist who make the puppets look good, while I write & perform them.
    Glad you like our stuff too, we have a bit of it. ;)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

What kinds of art does she do?

Terrence Burke likes this.
  5. She draws, paints, sews, and knits. Thanks for your interest:)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :)

7. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Oh yeah, I remember you! It's been too long, but nice to know you got another video thing. I'm glad to see you're still on puppetry. :excited:

Terrence Burke likes this.
  8. Thanks for your message. This recent PBS segment is the most recent in my TV appearances, most of which were live. You are welcome to watch them here:
    http://www.wumpmucketpuppets.com/videos/

I have also puppeteered in three TV commercials for a Cincinnati politician.
    He won the election too, here's one of the spots:

theSHE124 and MikaelaMuppet like this.