My contribution to fan art

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's been a LOOOOONG time since I was able to post any artwork online. I finally had a chance to do so, with a digital camera and editing softwear to make it as crisp and as clean as I can.

From my deviant art page, I bring you...

COWA-BUN-GAAAAAAA featuring guess who?

Animal Profile

and of course:

Baby Gonzo and baby Animal as Weirdos in Black

These are all pen and ink drawings, and I plan to color some of them later..... I also have some Dudley Do-Right, Darkwing Duck, and Tiny Toons up there as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ahh! I love them Drtooth! I can't decide which one is my favorite... but I'm pretty sure that it's the last one. I just love your Baby Gonzo--it's AWESOME! I really love Bert's facial expression in the first one, plus the inclusion of Telly is a great bonus, and the profile of Animal is just awesome. GREAT stuff, man!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ahh! I love them Drtooth! I can't decide which one is my favorite... but I'm pretty sure that it's the last one. I just love your Baby Gonzo--it's AWESOME! I really love Bert's facial expression in the first one, plus the inclusion of Telly is a great bonus, and the profile of Animal is just awesome. GREAT stuff, man!
I was debating drawing that animal if I wanted his eyes slightly opened or closed completely. Then I figured, it gives him a quite, leave me alone but in a friendly way type of a look.

I may just color and revamp the Muppet Baby one. So far, I've been coloring the James Hound... and I'm trying to make it look painterly, and it's taken a little while to do it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey man, these are awesome! :excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. I especially like the Animal profile. Any chance you'll do the rest of the band? :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good stuff. I especially like the Animal profile. Any chance you'll do the rest of the band? :halo:
Maybe. I will continue to do Muppet stuff, but I have a variety of different characters from various TV shows and stuff to do. I definitely plan on doing another Sesame Street one by the end of the week, plus the usual fan art crossovery stuff. You'll never know who I could pair the Muppets with (and judging by my love of obscurities, you probably won't know them when I add them).