1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My contribution to fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Drtooth, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's been a LOOOOONG time since I was able to post any artwork online. I finally had a chance to do so, with a digital camera and editing softwear to make it as crisp and as clean as I can.

From my deviant art page, I bring you...

COWA-BUN-GAAAAAAA featuring guess who?

Animal Profile

and of course:

Baby Gonzo and baby Animal as Weirdos in Black

These are all pen and ink drawings, and I plan to color some of them later..... I also have some Dudley Do-Right, Darkwing Duck, and Tiny Toons up there as well.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Fun stuff! :D
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ahh! I love them Drtooth! I can't decide which one is my favorite... but I'm pretty sure that it's the last one. I just love your Baby Gonzo--it's AWESOME! I really love Bert's facial expression in the first one, plus the inclusion of Telly is a great bonus, and the profile of Animal is just awesome. GREAT stuff, man!
  4. Drtooth

I was debating drawing that animal if I wanted his eyes slightly opened or closed completely. Then I figured, it gives him a quite, leave me alone but in a friendly way type of a look.

I may just color and revamp the Muppet Baby one. So far, I've been coloring the James Hound... and I'm trying to make it look painterly, and it's taken a little while to do it.
  5. Drtooth

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes! Love it! The coloring makes it look even better--it just stands out SO weel. It's awesome. The sunglasses are my favorite. Very, very good!
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey man, these are awesome! :excited:
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Good stuff. I especially like the Animal profile. Any chance you'll do the rest of the band? :halo:
  9. Drtooth

Maybe. I will continue to do Muppet stuff, but I have a variety of different characters from various TV shows and stuff to do. I definitely plan on doing another Sesame Street one by the end of the week, plus the usual fan art crossovery stuff. You'll never know who I could pair the Muppets with (and judging by my love of obscurities, you probably won't know them when I add them).
  10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I especially love the Cookie one!
  11. Drtooth

12. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I really love the facial expressions you use! It seems like you do a great job at pushing and exaggerating the features in a funny way. Bert and Kermit's faces in the first picture are especially fun.
  13. Drtooth

Not quite a Muppet fan art, but a Sesame Street "comic"Typewriter Guy
  14. Drtooth

15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lawl! I love these, great stuff! :excited:
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i just looked through a couple of the pictures, and they looks pretty AWESOME
  17. Drtooth

18. Drtooth

19. Drtooth

The first in a long line of crossover art work (it wouldn't be fan art if it wasn't)

The Swedish Chef trying to cook the Octopuses from the obscure Japanese TV show Muteking.... (Don't know why I did this, don't ask me to explain it... I just had to do it!)
  20. Drtooth