1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My custom Hasbro Fraggles...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Whatever Active Member

Wow! Looks great! :excited:
  2. WiGgY New Member

Awsome!!!!!!! Story Teller fraggle looks really good.
  3. jediX Active Member

Impressive. How long did it take to make those guys?
  4. it only took like 20 minuts once i had all the stuff i needed!
    im also workin on the worlds oldest fraggle and henchey!
    Wembley :excited: :smirk:
  5. Sir Didymus New Member

They look awesome! You did the best on Storyteller Fraggle! It would have been great if Hasbro accually made these. I'm guessing you just took apart other Hasbro Fraggle Dolls to make these? Again, GREAT Job!

Sir Didymus
  6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Those look super awesome, man! You did some tremendous work.
  7. ButchCat Active Member

Ok. First off those are great. I've got to have that storyteller Fraggle doll. You did a wonderful job. What a story this would make for all of my young Fraggle friends. "Come gather round ye Fraggle Clan and hear the tail I tell about a young man and his fraggle changing dolls"

Great stuff

Terry Angus
  8. Hey Terry, if I can get my hands on a cheep red :excited: i can make you one and send it to you if you want!
    Tyler
  9. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Wow. WembleyFraggle, coming from Terry, that's a COMPLIMENT of compliments, dude!! :)
  10. Foodie Active Member

11. beaker Well-Known Member

Oh my, that cotterpin looks pretty darn authentic.

Well...Hot Topic and other places have the new Sababa FR plushes, so have at it!
  12. Can you make a Philo and Gunge?
  13. I would love to do Philo and Gunge with the Trasheap, but i really cant figure out how!

Ty :smirk:
  14. Just updated the pics on the site i now have The worlds oldest and Henchy and the old jypsy lady!
    Take a look!
    Ty :excited:
  15. Foodie Active Member

Did you make John's suit or did he borrow it from Babar or some one?

Nick :smirk:
  16. I made it out of felt, its amazing what you can do with a little felt and a glue gun!
    Ty :p
  17. Foodie Active Member

Ah! I must say, you done good. I have a rather well-dressed Pedigree Gobo and have been thinking about finding some pants for him.
    :smirk:

Nick
  18. Ryan New Member

These are all really cool. The Storyteller and the Gypsy Lady are the best. I'm suprised you used hot glue on these, and didn't even sew!

May I give a little bit of creative criticism? Cantus looks a little odd to be. Kind of like Gobo in a bear costume ;)

Other than that, all of your customs are awesome. Good job! :cool:

19. I know! I fixed it but im having somebody else post my pix on the site so its when he can do it is when its updated! My new Catus looks alot better!
    Tyler