My dream , my first puppet

Mark96

Reaction score
Hello :big_grin:!
I want to start to create a puppet.
I have foam but I must buy a mostro puppet pattern. I have a problem , I want to say if mostro puppet pattern on project puppet , contains the shape for the hands . If it contains , why project pattern sell a patter for hand?
Thanks for all answer :stick_out_tongue:

sorry , for my awful english! I don't use a translator! :wink:!

Mavway02

Reaction score
When I go onto the project puppet website, I don't see the hand pattern. Although they were selling one earlier this year. If that is what you saw, then it is an alternative. In puppets here are two main types of hands, live hand and rod hand. The hands that the pattern comes with are rod arms. Probably the hand pattern that you saw was an alternate pattern, for the live hands.I hope that helped:smile:

cathicks

Reaction score
Mavway02 , I want to say , if the mostro puppet patter contains the pattern for the hand :wink:! If it is yes , I can't buy this : http://www.projectpuppet.com/legs-and-feet-pattern/

Thank you , for the answer ♥!
The Mastro pattern contains patterns for the arms and hands. The Simple Series Legs/Feet Pattern will not work for the Mastro because it only fits the Simple Series. The Mastro is a larger puppet than the Simple Series.