My Dream with Brian Henson

Mario

Reaction score
So, I had this wierd dream where Brian Henson was at my house. And, I was talking to him, and I remember him signing two Sesame Street books. I asked him if he'd ever been to muppetcentral.com lol. And he said no, and that he was going to start his own "FC" which I figured meant Forums, lol. And he was mad because Muppet Central had the word Muppet in it. And he said that he was going to take action or something like that. And, I asked him how he could because he sold the name. And I asked him if he sold the Muppets or Muppets or Jim Henson's Muppets. And he just sat there and looked mad. :smile: Then we were in his office and I asked him how I could get a job with Disney lol. And he told me some wierd play group or something. And thats pretty much it. I've never seen him before so the Brian Henson in my dream was pretty diff. Im guessing than the one in real life.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sounds strange. If you havent seen Brian henson before try searching on the internet. or try and get hold of the muppet christmas carol DVD aswell as muppet treasure island, they both have special features that include an interview with him.