My Family and I could use some help.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My Step dad passed away early this morning, and to make a hard and difficutle sittuation even worse We do not have any money whatsoever to pay for his funeral. My mom my two brothers and my sister are barley making it week end and week out ( who is theses days) I do understand that times are ruff for everyone right now but we have set up a little page here and if anyone could do just a little it would go a long way

Thanks Dwayne

Here is the Link: https://www.wepay.com/donations/62072

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh Dwayne I'm so sorry. *hugs*
I'll definitely be praying for you guys. How secure is the web page for donations?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
its very secure
and thanks for the prayers and hugs

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support or even just well wishes I know that Jerry Nelson passed away on the same day, but I'm a little hurt that even if you did not donate money you could have a least sent me a note or something.
My brother who started the donation page is a up and coming comic, and when he made the page he did not think it would go as far as it did but it has. Most of the people who have donated he dose not even know, and they have never met his family. Comics stick together and show each other a whole lot of support.
I have been coming to MC here for almost 10 years and have supported not only the site but many of the members during the good and the bad times, and it is truly sad when i ask for just a little though, prayer or a hug that only one member can take time to send a post.
This is a sad state for Muppet fans, and it make me sick....

Hubert

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, Dwayne...while I'm not in a financial position where I am able to give, I am extremely sorry about your loss and will be praying for your family.

I also just wanted to say that I think the reason many people didn't send you a sympathy note or anything is because they feel like it will make you feel worse if they send a note and don't give...so I think that is the primary reason.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Sorry for your loss and your situation Dwayne. HAD I anything I could spare I would. Times are extremely tough, especially for many Muppet fans...in case you hadn't noticed we tend to be artists of one sort or another, and there are very very few rich artists.

I truly hope your family is able to get through this rough time. Hope you are applying for help elsewhere too, and that you receive all you need. :sympathy:

--------------