1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My first attempt at drawing a Muppet

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Skeeter Muppet, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

My first attempt at drawing a Muppet. Knowing me, it's a given that Skeeter is the subject of said fanart. It's Geocities, so copy and paste the URL into your address bar.

http://www.geocities.com/skeetermuppet/skeeterscan2.JPG

I used mechanical pencil on lined notebook paper, and I'm kind of afraid to color it because I don't want to totally screw it up. I drew her at what I estimate to be about ten years old, and her hairstyle I got from looking at the cover of one of those Muppet Kids books. I was going to try my hand at an adult Skeeter, but ever since I saw that MuppetFest picture done by Chris Smigliano with Scooter carrying Baby Skeeter on his shoulders, I've liked Skeeter as a kid better. *shrugs*

-Kim
  2. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Aw, it's super cute! And I love the detailing on the shoes. She's all long and lanky, but I like it. You've gotta great style!

And I understand how you feel about colouring your pics, I feel the same way. My pictures always look way better before I colour them, but then I think I should add something and it always looks horrible after I do. ><

^_^ Debo
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Who did your avatar Debo?

And great job Kim!
  4. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Oh, actually a friend drew it for me. Yeah, I'm not as talented as him. It's pretty nifty, I think! I wish I could draw that well.

Here's the full version of the picture...

http://www.boomspeed.com/fraggled/boober_bishounen.jpg

Credits to the artist, Alejandro Lee, and I am that little betrayed requester Fraggle dudette at the bottom! (Cept now my hair's purple, not red)

^_^ Debo
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Very cool picture Kim! You should do more Muppet art! This looks even better than my concept for a more grown up Skeeter, heh.

Indeed, I encourage each and everyone on here to do their own Muppet art, be it drawing, painting, writing a story or song, etc.
  6. punkNpuppets

punkNpuppets New Member

the page isnt available
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Like I said before, copy and paste the URL into your browser. And don't do it in the window that comes up when you click on the link; paste it into the address bar of the window you are presently viewing. Then it should come up.

-Kim
  8. Movies205

Movies205 New Member

It's very nice! :)
  9. hdofu

hdofu New Member

Wish I could see it :(
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

wow! i wish i could draw anything other than stick people!

Sarah
  11. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i can draw some pretty good muppet pictures....a few years ago, i drew a picture with the electric mayhem playing in a club on the beach and it had a few what not muppets and clifford, rizzo, and pepe on there...not to bad..

ryan
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well if u need a person to draw stick muppets. call me!!!

Sarah
  13. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

Hey, sweet fanart, Skeeter! I love it!!:)

BTW, where can I find that Muppetfest pic Chris did? I'd love to see that!:)

Baby Rowlf
  14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Hahaha that was great!! Keep up the great work!!

:p
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I still can't see it. Can someone help me with this picture. I tried for the whole URL thing and it still won't work.
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

It was ages ago, so that page might be taken down by now.
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I just looked at it now! :D

Great job!

To those having trouble, right click the link and "copy shortcut", then paste it in your address bar and "go"!

:)
    Anthony
  18. Skeeter Muppet

19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

You did a great job on Skeeter. I love how you made her look like a teenager. LOOOOOOVVEE IT!!!
  20. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Hey, Skeeter Muppet, awesome job! I agree with what you say, beaker. It's really strange, but I feel a stronger connection with the Muppets when I attempt to draw them. Plus, it's a lot of fun and even if you can't really draw (like me) you can still do your best and create really fun scenarios. I am working on a Muppet Robinson Crusoe thingamajig, where Kermit is Crusoe and Gonzo is Friday. It stinks but like I say, it's fun.