My first attempt at drawing a Muppet

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
My first attempt at drawing a Muppet. Knowing me, it's a given that Skeeter is the subject of said fanart. It's Geocities, so copy and paste the URL into your address bar.

http://www.geocities.com/skeetermuppet/skeeterscan2.JPG

I used mechanical pencil on lined notebook paper, and I'm kind of afraid to color it because I don't want to totally screw it up. I drew her at what I estimate to be about ten years old, and her hairstyle I got from looking at the cover of one of those Muppet Kids books. I was going to try my hand at an adult Skeeter, but ever since I saw that MuppetFest picture done by Chris Smigliano with Scooter carrying Baby Skeeter on his shoulders, I've liked Skeeter as a kid better. *shrugs*

-Kim

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Aw, it's super cute! And I love the detailing on the shoes. She's all long and lanky, but I like it. You've gotta great style!

And I understand how you feel about colouring your pics, I feel the same way. My pictures always look way better before I colour them, but then I think I should add something and it always looks horrible after I do. ><

^_^ Debo

radionate

Reaction score
Who did your avatar Debo?

And great job Kim!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Oh, actually a friend drew it for me. Yeah, I'm not as talented as him. It's pretty nifty, I think! I wish I could draw that well.

Here's the full version of the picture...

http://www.boomspeed.com/fraggled/boober_bishounen.jpg

Credits to the artist, Alejandro Lee, and I am that little betrayed requester Fraggle dudette at the bottom! (Cept now my hair's purple, not red)

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Very cool picture Kim! You should do more Muppet art! This looks even better than my concept for a more grown up Skeeter, heh.

Indeed, I encourage each and everyone on here to do their own Muppet art, be it drawing, painting, writing a story or song, etc.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
the page isnt available
Like I said before, copy and paste the URL into your browser. And don't do it in the window that comes up when you click on the link; paste it into the address bar of the window you are presently viewing. Then it should come up.

-Kim

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow! i wish i could draw anything other than stick people!

Sarah