My First FanFic

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I've never done one of these, but I'm currently working on a Muppet Fan Fiction, right now it's all in my head, but i've got a few scenes and ideas planned out.

The thing about mine is that I've included a lot of characters, which is why it probably won't be ready for a while (my goal is to be done by my birthday at the end of april), because including a lot of characters can take away from the actual plot, which is something i'm trying to avoid

To tease the story, here's a list (alphabetical) of characters I intend to use in my story, most of them I already know how I'll work in and some I'm still working on

Animal/Architect Doozer/Baby Bear/Beaker/Bean Bunny/Beauregarde/Bert/Biff/Big Bird/Big Mean Carl/Bobo the Bear/Boober Fraggle/Camilla the Chicken/Cantus Minstrel/Clifford/Cookie Monster/Cotterpin Doozer/Crazy Harry/Doglion/Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Dr. Julius Strangepork/Dr. Phil Van Neuter/Dr. Teeth/Elmo/Ernie/Floyd Pepper/Forgetful Jones/Fozzie Bear/Gobo Fraggle/Gonzo/Grover/Gunge/Guy Smiley/Herry Monster/Hoots the Owl/Janice/Johnny Fiamma/Junior Gorg/Kermit the Frog/Lew Zealand/Link Hogthrob/Lips/Ma Gorg/Marjory the Trash Heap/Miss Piggy/Mokey Fraggle/Mumford/Newsman/Oscar the Grouch/Pa Gorg/Pepe the Prawn/Philo/Pops/Prairie Dawn/Red Fraggle/Rizzo the Rat/Robin the Frog/Rosita/Rowlf the Dog/Sal Minella/Sam the Eagle/Scooter/Snuffleupagus/Sprocket/Statler/Sully/Swedish Chef/Sweetums/Telly Monster/Thog/Two Headed Monster/Uncle Matt Fraggle/Waldorf/Wembley Fraggle/World’s Oldest Fraggle/Zoe/Zoot