1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My first Muppet fan art in decades

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by rocketdave, May 18, 2016.

1. rocketdave

rocketdave New Member

I taught myself to draw at least partially from copying characters I saw on Sesame Street. My earliest fan art was probably crude crayon drawings of Bert and Ernie, et al. Soon enough, I was also drawing stuff based on other Muppet series. However, for whatever reason, I pretty much entirely stopped drawing the Muppets by the time I left elementary school.

In the latter half of last year, I was so psyched about the new show, I felt inspired to create my first proper Muppet fan art since I was in my single digits. Perhaps I was attempting to compensate for those years of neglect all at once by cramming as many characters as I could into a singe piece. I even added a few more once the series premiered. There are still more I wish I had thought to include, but by that time, I had run out of room. It's definitely what could be described as a labor of love.

[​IMG]

This week, I was inspired to crank out another Muppet piece.
    [​IMG]