1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MY FIRST Puppet VideoClip!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Pupops, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Pupops

Pupops New Member

Hey guys, Just wanted you to check out my First Puppet "Muppet Style" Video Clip!. :)

Feel free to Drop me some Feedback, about the interpretation, editing, Puppet construction or whatever suits you.... ;)

Its a Puppet performance from Jet´s song "Are you gonna be my Girl?"
    I gave it a little twist by using the main character as a stalker chasing around this chick.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVlsMDJUJ1A

Cmon! don´t be shy, give it a look

2. HauntedPuppet

HauntedPuppet New Member

Well done, I enjoyed it.

Peace :)

3. King Rupert

King Rupert Active Member

Awesome!

4. Pupops

Pupops New Member

Thank u guys!.... It was a hard work and those are my first puppet constructions.
    Hope to get better with time, keep those reviews comin :)

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, this is really good production! Subscribed!

6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Cool!

I really like the blue puppet with the mustache. Kinda reminds me of Floyd.

7. Pupops

Pupops New Member

Thanks VIC!, thanks for suscribing... I´ll be uploading more Music Videos any time soon. ;)

Super: Yeah, I´m a huge fan of Floyd, i guess I was aiming to achieve some of that "Floyd´s Hippie Looks" when I was making the bass player Puppet.