my first TMS outline!

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a try. What would it be like if a music video was a whole episode

SPECIAL GUEST STAR:WEEZER

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER:Scooter sings "Island In The Sun" while a bunch of anything muppets jump around on the hot sun in the background.

WALDORF:Would you like to live on an island in the sun?
STATLER:Wouldn't it be too hot?
WALDORF:Yeah, but it would still be less pain then sitting here.
BOTH:big_grin:O HO HO HO!!

BACKSTAGE:Scooter tells Kermit how glad he is that Weezer is on the show because he always felt like he and Rivers were alike. Gonzo than interrupts saying that he is more like him. An argument ensues and Scooter challenges Gonzo to do a better number than him.

SKETCH:Muppet Labs:Bunsen introduces the Weezer 2000, which he says is the new groundbreaking asthma reliever. (He obviously has mistaken their name) He persuades Beaker to use it. A big gust of wind knocks Beaker off camera.

STATLER:And I thought I was an old windbag.
WALDORF:You are.
STATLER:Yeah but i'm not getting paid for it.
BOTH:big_grin:O HO HO HO!

BACKSTAGE:Kermit, Gonzo & Scooter greet the band. Gonzo tells them that he has a great act planned but he's not completely ready yet. Rivers tells Scooter that he thought his act was great. This sends Gonzo into a fury. He rushes off camera. Piggy then walks up and notices Pat. She tells him to meet her in her dressing room later.

SKETCH:Muppet News Flash:The Newsman reports that the recent Weezer 2000 has sent Beaker on an air-borne rampage towards the Muppet Newsroom. Beaker than knocks the Newsman over.

UK SPOT:Fozzie sings "Why Bother?" to the audience.

BACKSTAGE:stick_out_tongue:epe is talking to the band, trying to persuade them to let him in their next video. They decline. Gonzo then tells everyone he has made his best performance ever.

DRESSING ROOM:stick_out_tongue:at goes into Miss Piggy's dressing room. Miss Piggy trys to seduce Pat but it doesn't work. Just as he's about to leave, she tackles him and ties him up to a chair.

SONG:Gonzo sings "Undone-The Sweater Song" wearing a huge oversized sweater. Meanwhile a bunch of chickens slowly unravel it.

WALDORF:Gonzo never did have much good taste in clothing.
STATLER:So. We obviously don't have much good taste in entertainment.

BACKSTAGE:Gonzo tells Scooter that their bet was stupid and he's sorry. Scooter accepts. Then, while Scooter is walking away, Gonzo mumbles "But mine was still better."

DRESSING ROOM:stick_out_tongue:at struggles to escape Miss Piggy. She gives him a karate chop and he sits back down.

BACKSTAGE:Kermit is getting ready for Weezer's big performance when they tell him that they can't find Pat. Kermit and Fozzie panic (which is what they do best) when Pepe tells them that everything is going to be ok.

DRESSING ROOM:Miss Piggy tells Pat that she is going to slip into something more comfortable.

CLOSING NUMBER:Weezer sing "Keep Fishin'" accompanied by The Muppets and drums by Animal. (Until Pat escapes and shows up)

CLOSING THEME

WALDORF:You know. They're not half bad.
STATLER:Nope. They're all bad.

Please tell me what you think. I have plenty more ideas.