my fraggle guitar

theSHE124

Reaction score
No, I think it looks perfect! You totally rock, Chuck!:big_grin::sing::halo:

ncchuck

Reaction score
Thank u theSHE124, but I couldnt shake it since you brought up it was from a gourd, spent a couple hours sanding it and just put a coat of paint of it trying to smooth it out and take away the wood texture .

Slackbot

Reaction score
I think the guitar is really good as it is. Maybe this is a general Fraggle guitar, and you could make another one that's a replica of Gobo's?

How heavy is this? Heavy props can be a problem, both in terms of strain on the puppeteer's arm and how they can "mush" into the puppet.

ncchuck

Reaction score
thank u its not to heavy its going to have a strap that goes around the neck(trying to learn how to kint 1 perl 2 ) . I was going more for a generic guitar i was thinking on paint a design on it because its for my generic fraggle im trying to make. Not trying to rip off gobo but i wanted mine to have a guitar as well. I've seen background fraggles with guitars . Iwant to have a baby fraggle in a papoose as well but i will have to see how that goes expectation is always better than application

ncchuck

Reaction score
new w.i.p. pics,I widened the hole,changed the top and sanded as much wood texture off as i could and paint it with a high gloss enamel waiting for it to dry to add more paint .

ncchuck

Reaction score
does anyone know what the things sticking out of the sides of the guitar are?

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm guessing...tune knobs. I'm no guitarist, but based on my artifact opinion, this must be an easier place to turn the knobs to tune the strings when needed. I keep seeing your pics, Chuck, and I havta admit, you gotta keen eye for the details, perhaps no different from me. :smile: Keep it up, dude!

ncchuck

Reaction score
thank you, but if it was tuners they would be on the head, in the one pic there is a green string woven around one of the 3 main strings ,I cant find a clear picture of them and have no idea what they are suppose to be or made from , if the guitar is a gourd and the string pegs are nuts it is earth based but i havent got a clue