1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Fraggle Rock SIMS

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Redsonga Active Member

*heehee* I am enjoying writing them to :coy:.
    Anyhow, just remember :Big noses, small mouths under the muzzles and big near together eyes:excited:. If you need to push anything higher or lower than it will go the first time, click on a premade nose and it will reset itself but still keep certain parts and make it easier to move things around again :3

Edit: Oh and Baby Matt and Mokey's daughter both grew into toddlers :3. I will post more pics soon...
    It is true, fraggleism is able to be passed down very easily :)! Since Mokey and Boober's family is getting so big I may have to have Red and Gobo get their own place...
  2. wwfpooh New Member

Poor Red & Gobo, but perhaps they could just move next door or something? XD
  3. bazooka_beak Active Member

If you want a big family, you'll have to move Gobo and Red out. Trust me, if you get too many Sims (er, Fraggles) on one lot the game lags and it's chaos :p

They could always invite them over for radish stew XD
  4. Redsonga Active Member

So far my game is not lagging on my SIM self family, and we have four babies, (all girls) two teens, a child and a toddler...So six of us all together so far and no lagging yet (yes, I am trying to see if I can ether get 10 children or the six married for gold level family :)...
  5. wwfpooh New Member

But if you have too many, it can lag.
  6. Redsonga Active Member

I'm just saying I have not have lag yet even when all my fraggles were living together and hit the limit. But my computer is only a few years old and I only have the normal game and Nightlife so far :)
  7. wwfpooh New Member

So perhaps it depends on how much time is spent on the game, how old the computer is, and how many extensions of the game one has.
  8. Redsonga Active Member

And how many high graphics items you buy for your Sims. Of course if you have eight sims and a dance sphere something is going to give :p
  9. wwfpooh New Member

Good point.
  10. LeanneFuller Active Member

I have never played the Sims, but it has always appealed to me. I still love theme park.

After seeing all your posts, I think I will invest in the Sims 3 when it comes out next February. That way I can get the expansion packs as they come out.

Here is a VIDEO of the new game I take it you can customize your own characters
  11. Redsonga Active Member

OMG, it is sooo much easier to make their faces different in SIMS 3 :D!
    I only hope it comes out on Mac sometime in my lifetime :(
  12. LeanneFuller Active Member

I am finding that most things do not come out in Mac, although Mac, in my opinion, is the better computer.

Redsonga, I saw some of your fandom on Youtube, I think it is fantastic, keep up the creativity.

Leanne
    x
  13. Redsonga Active Member

Thank you :)! It's so nice to hear, as when I first started I was getting nothing but flamers :( (and even now I get a few 'you sound slow' comments-.- Geesh, I already say I have a bit of a learning disability)

As far as the Sims on Mac goes it is one of those few games that gets a mac version sooner or later. I don't have anything pass Nightlife right now but Mac just got the newest of the Sims 2 expansions a while ago, so Sims 3 might just be a matter of time. If nothing else I can get the newer OS for Mac and put windows onto my computer, but I'm in no hurry :)
  14. LeanneFuller Active Member

I think it is a good idea, looking forward to having a go. There have only been a few games that I really got into: Theme Park / American McGee's Alice and Animal Crossing: Wild World. I've always liked the idea of the Sims but haven't ventured as my boyfriend doesn't see much of me now as I'm always on MC / Youtube and Animal Crossing Sites.

I think Sims may top him. LOL

Leanne
    x
  15. LeanneFuller Active Member

Well, he is into Sci Fi so I have to put up with Star Trek / Stargate and a whole list of others. I have to say, since being with Bloke, my tastes have grown and I have become more obsessive over shows. Our DVD Collection was way over the 1000 mark at last count.

I sneaked in the Fraggles, but while watching it actually found that he liked it. This amazed me as he cannot stand the Muppet Show. He did buy me Kermit for Christmas and Gonzo for my Birthday, so he can't be all bad.

Leanne
    x
  16. LeanneFuller Active Member

I asked him the very same question, he said, he liked the theme song.

Typical.

LOL

Leanne
    x
  17. bazooka_beak Active Member

I made my own Fraggle family today. So far it's only Red and Gobo. I found these cool "cave" accessories and wooden furniture (since I can't exactly see Gobo relaxing in a plaid armchair at the end of the day XD) and will post pics soon.

They don't look all that fraggly except for their skin color and noses but I had fun :)