1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Fraggle stuff in photos

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Foodie, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

2. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

* falls of chair. * Dang Foods you must have been really bored today. YOu totally filled up my inbox back in DA, but it's so cool that you have sutch a huge Fraggle collection. I'm jelouse. :p

3. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

WOW ok really... did you HAVE to shove the Boober Puppet in my face? yeah i'm def jealous. Did you make that yourself? I wish i had the kind of talent to make that. I only have the talent to make characters of my own because if i mess up... no ones knows

4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heh heh. Well, it didn't take long to upload them. I got the pics on a CD. THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!! :excited:

5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

No, I purchased him from some one. All I know about it is that he was made from the original Boober patterns. I love him though. He's just like the one from the show. I may have a Gobo soon if things go as they will. *boogies*

Nick:smirk:

6. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

OK now THATS rubbing it in. He and Cookie Monster are my FAVE Jim Henson characters ever. How much you going to be paying for him? If you wish to keep this on the DL, pm me.

7. superfan

superfan Active Member

oooooooooh, that's mighty impressive....:excited: !!

Um, just one question....
    What Fraggle item do you NOT own but really, really want or are looking for?

8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Paying for who? Gobo? Umm... contact me elsewhere & I fill ya in. :smirk:

9. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Umm... well... I still want more puppets and things like props from the show. There's some newer larger plushes by Nanco that I'm still after. I like pretty much anything officially lisenced that's got Gobo on it... unless it's the same old picture again. I'm sure there're still things overseas I've yet to see. I like stuff that normal people would throw out like party favors and school supplies too. :smirk:

Nick

10. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

DO you do ebay on most of this stuff or travel. Like i see your Plate from over seas

11. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Oh, another thing. Are these photos old? I dont see the new Gobo plush with DVD you mentioned getting offline recently.

12. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

90% of it is from eBay ( I've been an eBay user since the Fall of 1998 ). The rest is either from the store ( cuz it's newer stuff or I bought it " back in the day " ) or from on-line sellers/stores. I haven't done much traveling in my life yet. :smirk:

13. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I took them in Febuary or March of this year which was before the Nanco & Sababa DVD fraggles plushies moved in. :excited:

14. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

wow... that is pretty impressive!

15. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

I don't really have alot of Fraggle stuff. But it's one of my fave shows.

16. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

i absolutely WORSHIP fraggle rock!!

17. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I'm kinda nuts so... uhh... I like having lotsa Fraggle stuff around me. :smirk:

18. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

Duplicates

Foodie,

It seems you have a lot of duplicates in your collection, were they gifts?
    I mean 3 sets of FR season 1? U could trade those back in, even at a retail store.

19. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I'm coo-coo for Fraggle Puffs! :excited: Um... as far as Season 1 goes, I did wind up with one more than I intended. Gosh... do I have 3 or 4 of those? I guess it is 3. I wound up with a 3rd copy in my attempt to get the exclusive Best Buy version that came with the bonus CD-ROM. .... I think that's what happened anyway.

20. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

where did you get the many colors of red???