My Fraggle stuff in photos

Foodie

Reaction score

zeldazipple

Reaction score
* falls of chair. * Dang Foods you must have been really bored today. YOu totally filled up my inbox back in DA, but it's so cool that you have sutch a huge Fraggle collection. I'm jelouse. :stick_out_tongue:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
WOW ok really... did you HAVE to shove the Boober Puppet in my face? yeah i'm def jealous. Did you make that yourself? I wish i had the kind of talent to make that. I only have the talent to make characters of my own because if i mess up... no ones knows

Foodie

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
* falls of chair. * Dang Foods you must have been really bored today. YOu totally filled up my inbox back in DA, but it's so cool that you have sutch a huge Fraggle collection. I'm jelouse. :stick_out_tongue:
Heh heh. Well, it didn't take long to upload them. I got the pics on a CD. THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!! :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
WOW ok really... did you HAVE to shove the Boober Puppet in my face? yeah i'm def jealous. Did you make that yourself? I wish i had the kind of talent to make that. I only have the talent to make characters of my own because if i mess up... no ones knows
No, I purchased him from some one. All I know about it is that he was made from the original Boober patterns. I love him though. He's just like the one from the show. I may have a Gobo soon if things go as they will. *boogies*

Nick:smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
OK now THATS rubbing it in. He and Cookie Monster are my FAVE Jim Henson characters ever. How much you going to be paying for him? If you wish to keep this on the DL, pm me.

superfan

Reaction score
oooooooooh, that's mighty impressive....:excited: !!

Um, just one question....
What Fraggle item do you NOT own but really, really want or are looking for?

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
OK now THATS rubbing it in. He and Cookie Monster are my FAVE Jim Henson characters ever. How much you going to be paying for him? If you wish to keep this on the DL, pm me.
Paying for who? Gobo? Umm... contact me elsewhere & I fill ya in. :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
superfan said:
oooooooooh, that's mighty impressive....:excited: !!

Um, just one question....
What Fraggle item do you NOT own but really, really want or are looking for?
Umm... well... I still want more puppets and things like props from the show. There's some newer larger plushes by Nanco that I'm still after. I like pretty much anything officially lisenced that's got Gobo on it... unless it's the same old picture again. I'm sure there're still things overseas I've yet to see. I like stuff that normal people would throw out like party favors and school supplies too. :smirk:

Nick

CoOKiE

Reaction score
DO you do ebay on most of this stuff or travel. Like i see your Plate from over seas