1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Fraggle stuff in photos

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Foodie, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Crayola.:excited:

2. oh wow, i love your collection. all i have is two fraggle rock videos. if u ever want to sell some let me know.

3. Hrodulf

Hrodulf New Member

Slight off-topic

Just wanted to say your Fraggle drawings are among the best I've seen (they would be the best, flat out, but I saw a great drawing of Red in another medium that was also incredibly cool. So you're in there, just have some company in awesomeness).

I like drawing stuff also; I'm going to take a shot at drawing Fraggles too. You totally inspired me!

Great collection also, by the way.

4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Yay! :smirk: :excited:

5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Yeah, that's like me. I noticed you like in Australia, so do I... and I can't find any Fraggle things where I live! :boo: :smirk:

BTW, Foodie, fabulous collection! (I'm jealous!)

6. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Hey Foodie,

Have you added more stuff to your collection since this thread? Those photos are cool. I need to find more Fraggle stuff for my Henson collection.

P.S.
    What do you do with extra items you have, if you don't mind my asking?